MY HANDWRITING

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AMANUSH-FORCE

MY HANDWRITING

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:51 am

MY HANDWRITING IS VERY LARGE AND HAS EXTREME BENDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE.

I HAVE VERY FAT LOOP OF Y AND G.

I WRITE WITH TOO MUCH FORCE.EVEN SOMETIMES MY PAPER TORNS APART,WELL SOMETIMES

CAN YOU DO ME SOME ANALYSIS????

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:56 am

y dont u scan a copy of ur writing and post it..i am sure it will b easier for the analysts to tell u something about it.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:16 am

like i have pointed out before it is hard to say something without seeing the whole handwriting... below is what each of what you said means...

Please note: thou i am giving you general inputs. please be very careful that what i am saying maybe totally out of line and wrong. i am only drawing conclusions from indiviual aspects that you have pointed out. it would have different meaning altogether when seen as part of your whole handwriting.

firstly, from just the way you wrote your post if this is the very way you write in day to day life then i would say you dont want to reveal a lot of your inner thoughts and self. for example i can only imagine what your loops are like or to exactly what degree your handwriting slants to the right. what is the spacing between lines or words. there is a lot of things that has to be studied before an accurate analysis can be made.
MY HANDWRITING IS VERY LARGE
outgoing personality. wants to be center of attraction and loves to be admired. mostly you will see this kind of large handwiriting in actors and the likes.
AND HAS EXTREME BENDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE.
lack of retraint. haste, restlesness, excitable.

I HAVE VERY FAT LOOP OF Y AND G.
large sexual drive or libdo. often to point of distraction and clumsiness (coupled with force thing you said below). Materialistic.
I WRITE WITH TOO MUCH FORCE.EVEN SOMETIMES MY PAPER TORNS APART
This coupled with things above shows that you are physically very active person.

how it can also be concluded that you are slow.

Abhishek

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:19 pm

THANX YAAR

I WILL TRY AND SCAN A COPY OF HANDWRITING

RIGHT NOW I DONOT HAVE A SCANNER.

BUT I WILL FIND ONE...

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:08 pm

large g and y loops can mean a couple of different things in life are incomplete.
First, it can be an incomplete sex life
Second, it can be an incomplete physical drive. There is some frustration with teh body -- be it purely physical or concerning the sex drives.

I agree. A scan of your writing is the best for an accurate analysis.

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 pm

EXTREME BENDING ON THE RIGHT SIDE:

I forgot to mention some of these. Depending on the slant it could be any of the following. The first description has the lesser of the slants and the slant progresses more to the right with the different descriptions.

- more expressive emotionally. you are a sympathetic person with others.
- expressive, yet logical. subject to appeals of the heart. Shows affection. "ambivert". You can relate to people who are extroverts and introverts.
- need for affection, natural salesperson. Needs to express emotions. Emotional highs & lows. Good with people.
- Impulsive. needs touching. Extreme extrovert. Emotional storms. A natural born 'actor'. Extreme mood swings. Ruled by heart, not head. Needs to express feelings.

terrimaree

heavy pressure

Post by terrimaree » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:43 pm

My info on heavy pressure says:

Heavy/deep writer: This person has very dep and enduring feelings. Any emotional situation will stay with him for a long time. This writer may forgive, but he will never forget. He has definite likes and dislikes. Entering a room where the color irritates him will make him nervous. If he notices a crooked picture frame, it bothers him. A heavywriter feels situations intensely.

(Of course, I think that if you don't care about small details, a picture frame won't bother you...but anything that you dislike will really bother you because of the intensity of your feelings.)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:58 am

just my point terrimaree. :)

like you demonstarted nothing can be really made out without the handwriting itself. these indiviual traits can mean a lot of things or nothing in context to the whole handwriting style and patern.

Abhishek

Return to “Graphology”