analysis, Terri

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

terrimaree

analysis, Terri

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:20 am

I deleted this bad one.
Last edited by terrimaree on Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

terrimaree

analyze this

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:14 am

Okay, here goes again. This has more writing. The other one above shouldn't be working. (The file below is about 300K and is a Word doc)

angelfire.com/biz7/terriskitchen/Handwriting/HW_Sample.doc

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:17 am

i cannot access that link... it says "Angelfire does not allow direct linking from offsite, non-Angelfire pages, to files hosted on Angelfire. This practice of 'remote linking' reduces our ability to serve out the homepages of our members quickly and efficiently."

I hav now posted a guide to host images on the forum. Please refer to it :)

Best,

Abhishek

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:40 am

huh. It immediately gives me the chance to open or view it and I just have to wait for it to "download".
I'm curious if you can copy and paste it into a new browser window and have it open.
I will go looking for your instructions to post directly to the forum. :)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:50 am

lets take this discuss to other post so others can also understand it better.

terrimaree

My sample...hope it works right

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:07 am

I was talking about my angelfire post...I hadn't checked the other forum yet where you tell us how to do it. Here's my sample...if it works.

[@url=http://www.imageshack.us]Image

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:12 am

Well, I had it working but with a file that was way to big to display well. So I shrank the file 50% and redid the imageshack thing, but now can't get it to show up right.

Just found that I can "EDIT" my posts. I should have done that earlier!

I copied/pasted the different links for forums a couple of times and eventually did get it to work. I did *not* add an @ symbol.

I'm curious what you think of
1. my half-cursive/half-print
2. my capital I's. The lower left "loop" is different than I remember ever seeing anywhere.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:46 am

excellent! you are great! see if we work together we can make things happen :) you rock!

I'll read your handwriting and post my analysis in a few days. :)

but i'll say this from just without much analysis that your handwirting shows depressive tendency and lonliness to a degree of people concluding that you are aloof at times.

this i concluded by
spacing between line and spacing between each word, lines drooping at the end and generally wavy baseline.

however i also do see fulidity in thaught and action along with you being a "sweet" socialable person.

this i concluded by
your curves, slant, speed, direction.

I will also add this very interesting i just noticed. people will generally precieve you to be "happy go lucky" person. and you show yourself to be much more upbeat and happy when in public than what you are in private.

very contradicting from the other you... the private you.

this i concluded by
the line slant of your lines in the body of your handwriting (private you) and your your signature showing an upward slant (public you)

Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 am

having said all the above please note:
i maybe wrong as i hae not read the handwriting carefully or fully.
plus it is hard to determine the size of letter and pressure of the handwriting.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:54 am

if its ok with you... how old are you and what do you do?

Abhishek

terrimaree

woohoo! Yes it's working!

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:21 am

I'm glad to see something from you before waiting a few days!

Depressive tendency and lonliness -- You got that very well. I no longer work outside of the home much and it's very hard to feel like I get a lot of social interaction at home with four little kids. :) Yes that makes me very lonely since before the past two years I was accustomed to working full-time and seeing and talking to more people. I also have no immediate family anywhere nearby and that really stinks...as I would LOVE to have grandparents and others around to visit with me and our children besides neighbors that I don't know as well. I truly don't get out too much other than grocery shopping and my work as a Pampered Chef Consultant. My husband has even commented that when I get out that I am much more happy! He's said things about it when I get home from holding a party for a host. Something can definitely be said of seeing people in person rather than only online and on the phone. :)

You know, as I was scanning the paper and then see it online, the downward trend seems so much more obvious than when I hold the piece of paper in front of me! When I first saw it on the screen I thought to myself "YIKES!! That stinks!!" Yes, I do try to *be* more cheerful than I feel at times. You know, I think it's harder to look at your own handwriting and analyze it because you see what you see every day in yourself and it's hard to really look and realize. I can only think of it as looking in the mirror every day and you get used to what you see and it's hard to realize how different you may look from what others remember of you from a few months before when they haven't seen you everyday. They notice things that you don't notice yourself. I am still amazed at how on paper I don't see the downward slant in my own handwriting near as much as I do when I see it on the screen. I'd swear I had the paper in there wrong...but know I didn't because the signature holds true... and I know I didn't have my paper skewed.

Yep...so much better to have someone else look at my writing than myself. Tell me like it really is instead of me trying to ignore the things that are so easy for me to be 'used to'. I tell my husband and myself that I need to get out more. I know it, yet don't DO it because I guess I don't realize how much I really DO need to get out more. I guess I underestimate my lonliness more than I realized. No fooling an outsider looking in though -- when they have insight from the writing.

Waiting for the rest of your analysis. :)
Last edited by terrimaree on Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

terrimaree

answers

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:28 am

how old? Gee, I have to figure it out every time now! I'm too up on keeping track of my children's ages. :) LOL!
I am 33. Currently full-time mom to four children -- none in school yet until the first one starts this fall in kindergarten.
I do work some as a Pampered Chef Consultant but have been doing it very little outside of the home. I've mostly had hosts holding catalog shows (collecting orders as book parties) rather than me getting out of the house to see people like I would so much rather do. My husband also works lots of hours so not much social life with him either.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:30 am

i dont know what to say... except what you said just confirmed one more thing... which i was not sure of - until now.

Lack of will power and tendency to esily get tired

i concluded this by
what i said before ... generally wavy baseline and the pressure of the handwriting.

and dont worry, you'll get it as i see it no beating around the bush. ask swetha i can be hard at times... very hard :)

Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: answers

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:39 am

terrimaree wrote:how old? Gee, I have to figure it out every time now! I'm too up on keeping track of my children's ages. :) LOL!
I am 33. Currently full-time mom to four children -- none in school yet until the first one starts this fall in kindergarten.
I do work some as a Pampered Chef Consultant but have been doing it very little outside of the home. I've mostly had hosts holding catalog shows (collecting orders as book parties) rather than me getting out of the house to see people like I would so much rather do. My husband also works lots of hours so not much social life with him either.
i asked mainly becuase it might add a little "more" insight into who you really are.

how about a little more handwriting sample... say this time you can write about you husband, your kids, job, etc... what you feel and about stuff? what makes you happy or what makes you sad?

also was your handwriting always spaced out this way or has it beena recent change?

Abhishek

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:48 am

Abhishek wrote: and dont worry, you'll get it as i see it no beating around the bush. ask swetha i can be hard at times... very hard :)
I am laughing/smiling. Probably EXACTLY what I need! So maybe this is my self-denial...my lonliness? That I know it but ignore it?.

Would you say will power is the same as motivation? I definitely don't feel very motivated at times and I am always feeling tired. I don't quite understand how you get lack of will power and tendency to eaily get tired from my wavey baseline and spacing, etc. though. Maybe it's because I'm too tired :) Time for sleep! :smt015

Return to “Graphology”