request for analysis:

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

request for analysis:

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:22 am

hello,
posting my writing,
cud someone analyse it pls?
swetha

braincracks

hi shwetha

Post by braincracks » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:18 am

hi shwetha,m i have a question before i analyse ur handwriting

in ur signature after the "h" of 'shwetha' is it a nd then the "L" below?
OR
is it "shwethL" with the a missing?????

regards

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:37 pm

i'll take a guess.... thats Swetha S (s standing for Srinivasan - her surename before marriage)

Abhishek

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:48 pm

are u sure on that point abhishek?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:00 pm

nope not really... but her signature has been the same before and after our marriage...

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:13 pm

i think it would be better if we can get that clarified so the analysis would be much better

Naren

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:52 pm

hi there,
ya abhishek is right.
The sign is "SwethS". I couldnt change my sign as a lot of things including my driving license had that sign.
swetha

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:03 pm

1. u never really achieve goals that u want to
2. u might be having or u might develop or some lady in ur house might have/develop problems with reapext to the reprodutive system
3. u might have or might get cheated by a person towards whom u might have or u are showing sympathy
4. u are optimistic but not really confident of whatever u are doing
5. u might be having a vast amount of difference of opinion at ur in laws place(some are visible whereas some are not)
6. u have high goals planned but then u are not able to implement it to ur satisfaction
7. u have a good amount of mood swings
8. u are always undr stress
9. sometimes u are confused with ur ideas as what to be done next
10. u follow decent amount a rules and regulations at home
11. u start of a task then u go ion it with full enthu and then the moment u fore see even a small problem to start withdrawing. there have been points where even after reaching ur success level u ahev wihdrawn due to sdome fear or bad experience
12. u prefer lonliness/staying alone/limit urself to some people only
13. u try to do 36hrs work in 24hrs
14. u sometimes take needless responsibilities
15. u ahve a good amount of ego
16. more close to your mom than dad
17. ur mom is very sharp and intelligent
18. u even tend to lose confidence in urself when doing any task and that could be making ur most of the jobs un-satisfactory/incomplete. Infact i feel there is some force that helps u take off or drive u for ur work. this force is not long lasting and the moment this force dissappears u are not able to perform
19. u are a little sensitive to physical critisicm
20. sometimes there are somethings/facts that u know are right but still u are not ready to accept that
21. u ahve very high goals but then it becomes un achieve able as u tend to loose confidence inbetween
22. now to comment something good i suppose u really really must be a goood looking lady(i am telling u that from ur writing only :smt002 )
23. u do things only ur way and even then success is never really urs
24. u have an open mind
25. u have a good planning and excecuting capability but then ur lack of confidence nearly kills that
26. u understand others problems well but not ur own
27. u prefer staying at home rather than being out and incase u tend to go out u prefer a silent place

ok now for some question :

1. is ur dads signature illegible/just initails?
2. has ur father been cheated by some close ones?
3. does any person around u have a heart problem?

Actually seeing that u ar ethe site moderator i felt that u might be knowing graphology but then seeing ur handwriting it seems u dont know it or u have not taken it seriously or u have not learbt the basics well :smt009

there a lot of things that u need to change in ur writing specially signature. the change in the signature will really change ur path and out u on the track to success. Right from the basic level of gaining confidence to to many other things.

thanx for the oppurtunity.

Regards,
Naren

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:35 pm

Naren,

you have me confused i have been a student of graphology for over ten years now and there are things you said whihc i simply could not understand... please understand the operative word here is that i am also a "student" of graphology and not a professional which is why i might not understand everything. maybe you'll explain to me what handwriting traits show some of the below things... i am sure terrimerri would also be interested to understand it...
braincracks wrote: 2. u might be having or u might develop or some lady in ur house might have/develop problems with reapext to the reprodutive system
5. u might be having a vast amount of difference of opinion at ur in laws place(some are visible whereas some are not)
13. u try to do 36hrs work in 24hrs
14. u sometimes take needless responsibilities
16. more close to your mom than dad
17. ur mom is very sharp and intelligent
19. u are a little sensitive to physical critisicm
20. sometimes there are somethings/facts that u know are right but still u are not ready to accept that
21. u ahve very high goals but then it becomes un achieve able as u tend to loose confidence inbetween
22. now to comment something good i suppose u really really must be a goood looking lady(i am telling u that from ur writing only :smt002 )

ok now for some question :

1. is ur dads signature illegible/just initails?
2. has ur father been cheated by some close ones?
3. does any person around u have a heart problem?
can you tell us how you came to the above conclusions from the handwriting and what traits in the handwriting showed these traits?

braincracks wrote: Actually seeing that u ar ethe site moderator i felt that u might be knowing graphology but then seeing ur handwriting it seems u dont know it or u have not taken it seriously or u have not learbt the basics well :smt009
i am Moderator of this part of the forum not Swetha.
braincracks wrote: there a lot of things that u need to change in ur writing specially signature. the change in the signature will really change ur path and out u on the track to success. Right from the basic level of gaining confidence to to many other things.
i fully agree and even suggested it before.

Abhishek

bhavya1221

ur handwriting analyis swetha

Post by bhavya1221 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:27 pm

do you care mom more than ur father.
do you always want to enhance ur relationship
you don't like too much praying
you are talkative but introvert.
bhavya ranjan

whitetiger0000

Post by whitetiger0000 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:39 pm

Can your handwriting change from day to day? and if so, why?

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:11 pm

Ur writing can change day to day with whatever u experience in life and all that u learn in life. The learning creates an impact and hence changes the writing. The changes are immediate but cant be notoiced with the naked eye so easily.

Return to “Graphology”