Could I get an analysis?

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLouise

Could I get an analysis?

Post by BLouise » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Just wondering if I could get my handwriting analyzed.  Thank you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:38 pm

Hi,

Is the text after Sincerely ur official signature???

Also it is prefeered that u write atleast half page on an unruled blank A4 paper and scan the full page(incl the blank area of the page) for a more better analysis.

Regards,
Naren

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:34 pm

Here's another try  :)  This is the best I could do. For some reason when I try to post it either it is way too big or the writing gets all squished together. I opted for the squished version so it wouldn't be too big and obnoxious. I hope you can use it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi,

Again i repeat the question : Is the text after regards ur official signature????

Regards,
Naren

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:41 pm

I appologize,
The first sample does not contain my usual signature.  The second sample does contain my usual signature.  I answered this question with in the sample of my writing, but I forgot to add it to my post. Again I appologize.
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:17 pm

Hey no need to apologise.
Me as a graphologist, I dont read the samples so i didnt read the message in that. Thanks an never apologise so many times, u have not committed any sin.

Regards,
Naren

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:43 pm

I just didn't want you to be peeved with me when I'm asking for a free service.  I didn't want you to think I was disregaarding your question or anything.  I'll try not to appologize so much :)
“And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.” – T.S. Elliot

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:45 pm

I know how some people have been abused on this site when offering their services for free :(

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:19 pm

HI Blouise..I see you and I like the same thing...You gave a very good sample for Naren to go by the second time around ...the asking for the unline  paper is to see how you space and if your sentences go straight or slant and etc...
The way a person signs his or her name says a lot about the person that is why Naren wanted the real you..lol..I  love to look at how people sign there names at work it tells so much about the person...It has become sort of a joke at work ..The boss will say do you think we will have trouble with this one.......lol.......If she would only listen sometimes.lol......

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:11 am

Hey sorry was a lil busy with somethings around. will post ur analysis jus in one more day.

Regards,
Naren

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:53 pm

Dayanera, thanks for the input.  I think it's fascinating that you can tell so much about a person by their handwriting.

Thanks Braincracks, take as much time as you need :)

Return to “Graphology”