Hello World!

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Hello World!

Post by Abhishek » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:50 am

Hi, I am Abhishek. Thou i can't say i am an expert graphologist i do have some tricks in my bag.

Graphology is a science of character analysis using ones handwriting. Handwriting of each person is as unique as his/her own finger prints.

I'll be your guide to learning and understanding graphology here on this forum and using graphology in your day to day life and its advantages.

Feel free to ask your questions about handwriting

Welcome again!

ghulameabbas

Post by ghulameabbas » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:45 am

as u know many of the graphology principles so how have you prepared your own writing.i mean after getting the knowledge about graphology did u change your natural way of writing or continued with the natural hand writing....also what will be your advice to the readers,should they change their writings according to graphology to produce positive traits in their personality or continue natural hand writing

satish1

Post by satish1 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:33 am

please post the more information,

thanks

satish

paulU2

please post the more information

Post by paulU2 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:06 pm

please post the more information

airyearthgoddess

Post by airyearthgoddess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:37 pm

I've done a little bit of reading on graphology(a few years back) and as you said- have in some ways tried to alter my own writing to mimic what other writing looks like - in the hopes that the characteristics attributed with that style of script would "RUB-OFF" on me....
Also I find that dependent on my mood and occupation- my writing once again changes......what's up with all this?

yoterra

SHIFTS BETWEEN WORDS

Post by yoterra » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Me BAB please your interpretation the meaning of inter-capitalization between lower case, not being home for frese, particularly in a case where the "i" is always capitalized in a letter.

Thanks
:smt017

Return to “Graphology”