another person making a request for analysis

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spookchild

another person making a request for analysis

Post by spookchild » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:58 am

Hello, I am really interested in learning graphology. What characteristics do you see in my handwriting? Thank you for your time.
[/url]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:26 am

Hey will reply back ur analysis ina day or two.

spookchild

Post by spookchild » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:50 pm

Wow, thank you braincracks for your time. Please do not feel rushed.

braincracks

Ur analysis

Post by braincracks » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi

Here goes ur analysis.

1. U spend very easily. U never have much money holding with u for long.
2. Ur Lower back tends to pain at times.
3. Ur mom def has a lower back pain and also her knees pain. Does the right knee tends to pain more??
4.Get angry very easily and show anger at the wrong time and mostly at the wrong person.
5.Want to be independent finanacially and otherwise.(Trying to be!!)
6.U think a lot and have many ideas which ur not able to implement.
7. very Impatient
8. Something very simple- more close to mom than dad.
9. Very blunt in talking.
10.Quite good at giving excuses. u dont need to do that always buta  point.
11.Given a topic u can go on with it for hours together
12.Optimistic
13.Dont believe in people easily. Take a lot of time to beleive anybody.
14.Technically creative.
15.good at planning rather than execution.

Some questions for me to learn.

1. Somebody is ill at home on whom money needs to be spent a lot. Is it Mom?? if yes then i would like to know what problem she has.
2. Do u have a younger brother and that ur mom is a lot worried abt his future???
3. Has anyone from ur mom side or fathers side have had an abortion or miscarriage??

Regards,
Naren

spookchild

Post by spookchild » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Hello Naren,
Thank you for the time you took to put together this analysis. I appreciate very much the time, thought and preparation you have put into this. I have copied your analysis below and will comment on your points in red so that you can see how accuarate you were.

1. U spend very easily. U never have much money holding with u for long. Actually, I am somewhat frugal in certain areas.

2. Ur Lower back tends to pain at times. You are correct there. I even had to get treatment for it last year after lifting something heavy and then could not even stand up straight afterwards.

3. Ur mom def has a lower back pain and also her knees pain. Does the right knee tends to pain more?? No to both. She is in fine health.

4.Get angry very easily and show anger at the wrong time and mostly at the wrong person. I do have a bit of a temper but usually the person I am angry at is the one I should be angry at :smt014

5.Want to be independent finanacially and otherwise.(Trying to be!!)Yes you are correct. I don't like having to depend on anyone.

6.U think a lot and have many ideas which ur not able to implement.I think a lot and tend to procrastinate, so I guess this is somewhat correct.

7. very Impatient Only while driving a car! Otherwise I am quite laid back

8. Something very simple- more close to mom than dad. I guess I'd say that is true.

9. Very blunt in talking. No...I am very concerned about being misunderstood or taken the wrong way. I would probably be considered overly polite.

10.Quite good at giving excuses. u dont need to do that always buta  point. Not sure if I would agree with this...I don't believe in making excuses for myself.

11.Given a topic u can go on with it for hours together Yes I do tend to go on and on if I feel like people aren't getting my point.

12.Optimistic For the most part yes.

13.Dont believe in people easily. Take a lot of time to beleive anybody.Yes this is true.

14.Technically creative. Bingo ding ding ding jackpot! I've never seen this term used before exactly, but it describes me to a tee.

15.good at planning rather than execution. Yes probably more true than I would like to admit.

Some questions for me to learn.

1. Somebody is ill at home on whom money needs to be spent a lot. Is it Mom?? if yes then i would like to know what problem she has. No. My husband is in good health and my parents are fine too. As far as I know everyone is doing fine.

2. Do u have a younger brother and that ur mom is a lot worried abt his future???  My younger brother is in his mid 30s and lives at home with my parents. I'm sure my mother worries what is to become of him when they are no longer around.

3. Has anyone from ur mom side or fathers side have had an abortion or miscarriage?? No, but my sister had a child who only lived for 1 day due to severe birth defects.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:37 am

Hey thanks for that reply.some more questions

Does ur Mother-in-law have lower back pains or the right knee problem??? some lady around u has it.
Are u very blunt in talking only when u get angry???

Regards,
Naren

spookchild

Post by spookchild » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:31 am

Hi Braincracks,
My mother in law is deceased, and I don't have too many other close women family members besides my mother and sister, neither of which seems to have any problems in those areas.

Yes, I sometimes tend to blurt out things when I am angry that I usually am able to keep under control during other times. You are right in that estimation.

Thank you for the time you took to analyze my handwriting. You are very talented and I appreciate how meticulous and thoughtful you were in putting together your observations.

Return to “Graphology”