I dislike my handwriting but love my personality, can I change one without changeing the other?

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LUCKY13

I dislike my handwriting but love my personality, can I change one without changeing the other?

Post by LUCKY13 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:50 pm

Thank you for this forum!  
I dislike my handwriting and am embarrassed at times at how it is looked upon.  I have tried to improve upon it but have had little success.
On the other hand I love who I am and would only want to alter a few traits.  Can I drastically improve one without causing unwanted change in the other?  
I type most everything I write due to the poor quality by hand.  I tend to write largely and hate that I never have enough space in which to write my response.  
If I try to write smaller they are sometimes more legible but nonetheless childlike.  It also tends to become painful after awhile which makes it difficult to do so consistently.  
I do not have any medical conditions in which this could be caused from.  I am also left handed does this have any impact on why, how and if I will ever be able to write in a
manner that positively reflects upon me?

Also I have heard more than once that this is due to being left handed and have been joked with that I was supposed to be either a doctor or lawyer.  
Other than most doctors are in a hurry what does either of these professions have to do with whether or not your writing is legible or otherwise.  
Again thank you for the time you dedicate in answering so many questions.  I have attatched an example if needed to fully answer my questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:32 am

Hi there,

Ur personality and ur writing go han in hand. but this does not man that a baf handwriting prson cannot b good. there are many who havw vry bad writing but as humans are quit goood.

you cannot drastically improve one without causing unwanted change in the other

Ur hand paining is jus the lack of practice on writing constantly. Ur muscles need to strcha nd get xcersided when uw rite which is not a habit for u.

Being leeft handedor right handd doesnt matter at all. Finally u are what u are.

Is the matter attached ur writing?????

LUCKY13

Post by LUCKY13 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:46 am

Yes the attatched is my handwriting.  It is written on standard letter size paper but seems to me a bit larger when looking at it online.
POWER IN POSITIVE

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:39 am

Hi thanks for the reply.

Could u tell me what have u signed in the signature??? (U can PM me this details)

Also i need ur full name.

Regards,
Naren

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon May 14, 2007 1:26 pm

HI,

sorry cudnt come online for last few days. Sorry agian. Will be posting ur analysis at the earliest.

Thanks.
Regards,
Naren

LUCKY13

Post by LUCKY13 » Wed May 16, 2007 11:20 pm

Your time, effort and knowledge is appreciated greatly.  Thank You!
POWER IN POSITIVE

tragedy69

Post by tragedy69 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:03 am

i think if you change your personality changes your handwriting.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:27 am

Hi,

Yeah your right. Changing personality changes ur writing and so also vice versa.

regards,
Naren

Return to “Graphology”