but my handwriting is different in different moods...

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

but my handwriting is different in different moods...

Post by Abhishek » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:30 am

A first and most common question / comment i have heard from people when they come to know i do handwriting analysis is...

"but my handwriting is different in different moods"
"but my handwriting is different depending upon the person i am writing to, the type of letter/note i am writing"

Now, lets analyze what they are trying to tell you, if you care to read between the lines.
"but my handwriting is different in different moods"
your handwriting like anything else in the world is subject to change. Let us take for example ... if you are happy and your mood is high you may respond to child playing with you in a playful manner but you may react oppositely and tell the child to go away if you are angry or tired.

But does that chnage the "basic" characteristic of you as person? i would think not. Similarly applied to Handwriting even thou there maybe a difference the main characteristic will remain the same.

"but my handwriting is different depending upon the person i am writing to, the type of letter/note i am writing"
A part of what I said above applies here too. You would not write to the President of India on scrap of torn paper asking him for assitance would you? Or you would not write note/memo to your colleague/friend in company letter head would you?

You would not write a offical letter to your boss saying something like "hi dude, howz life? we are bang on target and will achieve all targets set. take care, cu 2nite, Abhi the great". Or you would not write to your friend/family which goes goes something like "Dear Mrs. Lodha. How are you, I am fine, thank you. I am writing to let you know how much I love you. Yours faithfully, (signed Abhishek Lodha, Owner NetAlways.com)".

If you apply it to handwriting... what you are saying is 100% right! what you really when you say this is i give different people different levels of importance and treatment. Which is true is day to day life too... you dont treat and talk to your boss and the wife the same way. Do you?

Think about it :)

Stay tuned for more. post your questions and comments.

Abhishek

MyAquarianMoon

Post by MyAquarianMoon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:46 pm

"hi dude, howz life? we are bang on target and will achieve all targets set. take care, cu 2nite, Abhi the great".  :smt043

I get it now, thanks Abhi (the great)  :smt039
*** It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed ***

tweety121

Post by tweety121 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:42 am

doesn't that make doing an analysis difficult....from difference in hand-writing, u will get different pictures of same person at different times??

Return to “Graphology”