analysis requested and information on where to learn more about graphology

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

showmeurt

analysis requested and information on where to learn more about graphology

Post by showmeurt » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 am

Hello,  

I am changing jobs and would like to know what my writing will reveal to my next employer.  any insight good and bad will help me in the areas i need to look at.  thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
just curious to how accurate handwriting is in showing someones personality

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi,

Went through your sample. I need ur full name and as to what have u sighnd in ur signature. U can prsonal mail me incase u dont want that info to be public.

Reagrds,
Naren

royalcrab

handwriting analysis

Post by royalcrab » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm

Your rising slant (the imaginary line goes slightly up) indicates you're ambitious, hopeful, emphasizes the positive view, and have a can-do attitude.

Your puffy t-stem in the first two lines suggests you're sensitive to criticism.  Try thin, retraced, fairly tall, crossed at the top to suggest leadership qualities and intelligence.

Your nice angular r shows a person with a sharp mind and is observant.

Be careful, on the second to last line, an i is not dotted.  This indicates absentmindedness.

Your loopy o's suggests lies (self-deception) however, not all are alike.  The vowells tell about communication; try to keep them clear, round, and consistent.

I suggest you download MB Free Graphology (freeware) and analysis it yourself.  It's easy!

Return to “Graphology”