changing writing styles in mid sentance

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

t1zzee

changing writing styles in mid sentance

Post by t1zzee » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:25 am

Can anyone tell me what it means when to swith from calligraphy to printing to cursive and back. Sometimes the switch is in mid sentance but almost always I switch back anf forth through out the document?

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Hi,

To answer your qustion in the simplest way is that it shows ur mood swings. Apart from this there could be many things that it would indicatee lik for example some ngative shift in the health or prsnt situatuations at home.

Rest to tell will depepnd on ut handwriting.

Rgards,
Naren

royalcrab

changing style in writing

Post by royalcrab » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:21 pm

If you write partially cursive and partially print, this is very common and is not usually analyzed by itself.  However, if say two sentenses are printed and the last one in cursive, this indicates high moon swings or confusion.

Henrik

Switching styles, forms ect... while writing a document.

Post by Henrik » Thu May 07, 2009 11:32 pm

What does that mean?
It can range from creativity, visionary thinking, inventiveness, humor, improvisation, playfulness, swift perception and such through fewer positive characteristics such as ADD, instability, defensiveness, tendency to get easily hurt, inconsistency and so on if you get my drift. There are more severe or 'bad' things associated with this phenomena, but it does not seem that it is your case, because those writers do not post anything and do not communicate like you and me. I do not really want to talk about.
How can you know which is which?
It all depends in what type/kind for handwriting does the thing appear.
For instance: it is very common and very expected with EAP (Le Senne), Intuitive extrovert and introvert (Jung) also with the Relachee type (Odem).
Post a reply stating whether or not are you familiar with those classifications of characters/type. If you are not then I will try to provide you with places to find them.
The further the writing is of one of the types above the more dramatic and often more severe is the significance. In other words; it's not very significant to find a routinely distracted professor walking around with it's fly open.  But it takes a real emergency/crisis situation to find a Marine soldier walking around like that, unless something really drastic happen to him.
Henrik

Return to “Graphology”