Why not to worry if you write differently according to your mood

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adham

Why not to worry if you write differently according to your mood

Post by adham » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:50 pm

The following excerpt is from Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde written by Robert Louis Stevenson. My insertions are within brackets and in blue colour.

--- BEGIN EXCERPT ---

"This is a sad business about Sir Danvers," he [Mr Utterson, the lawyer] said.

[Mr Hyde has killed Sir Danvers recently]

"Yes, sir, indeed. It has elicited a great deal of public feeling," returned Guest [the clerk]. "The man [Mr Hyde], of course, was mad."

"I should like to hear your views on that," replied Utterson. "I have a document here in his handwriting; it is between ourselves, for I scarce know what to do about it; it is an ugly business at the best. But there it is; quite in your way a murderer's autograph."

Guest's eyes brightened, and he sat down at once and studied it with passion. "No, sir," he said: "not mad; but it is an odd hand."

"And by all accounts a very odd writer," added the lawyer.

Just then the servant entered with a note.

"Is that from Dr. Jekyll, sir?" inquired the clerk. "I thought I knew the writing. Anything private, Mr. Utterson?"

"Only an invitation to dinner. Why? Do you want to see it?"

"One moment. I thank you, sir"; and the clerk laid the two sheets of paper alongside and sedulously compared their contents. "Thank you, sir," he said at last, returning both; "it's a very interesting autograph."

There was a pause, during which Mr. Utterson struggled with himself. "Why did you compare them, Guest?" he inquired suddenly.

"Well, sir," returned the clerk, "there's a rather singular resemblance; the two hands are in many points identical: only differently sloped."

"Rather quaint," said Utterson.

"It is, as you say, rather quaint," returned Guest.

--- END EXCERPT ---

Though Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde possessed completely different personalities, they were basically the same man, hence their handwritings had a resemblance and possessed the basic characteristics.

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:13 pm

hey
that was something goood.

adham

Post by adham » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:20 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Graphology”