MB Graphology Analysis software

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

b1russell

MB Graphology Analysis software

Post by b1russell » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:02 pm

I hate to say it, but your software is very incomplete.  Cursory, in fact, and somewhat misleading.  This is not my first foray into the study of graphology, and some of the factors that are subject to a full analysis are the connection or disconnection of individual letters, t-crossings that are integrated in the formation of the letter (especially at word endings), slant of descenders that differs from the overall handwriting, and other ways in which certain letter formations vary from the overall character of the handwriting.

Handwriting analysis is as much an art as a science, in that the analyst both evaluates the writing as a whole and then examines the formation of the individual letters.  And the analysis is subjective, to some extent, in that particular letters may fit into more than one "description" or no category listed.  It is experience and a working background in basic psychology that influences the accuracy of the analysis.  In fact, I doubt that any software (that can be offered without cost) can be complex enough to deliver a valid, worthwhile, and accurate analysis.

Personally, I think I'll go back to my graphology books and stop looking for a "quick and dirty" shortcut.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:01 am

Yes....if you are serious about a thing....then I think you will never manage to get a free program that will take away the need of your books and study.

Just think how much you have read....how can a program on  1MB manage to fit all this and in such a clever way that it always hit the target?

Most people who download and use this program....don't bother so much about graphology as science....they take it more as entertainment, and as such the program has a task or niche.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 am

Like bboks are a guide to study of a subject, even a software is similar too, but more rigid.

What is not rigid is uor human mind, if we use it flexibly,

RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:08 am

hello,
the software was an introduction to graphology for the layman.. we did our best. maybe you can help us better it. books will always give you more wider scope of information. we are open to whatever suggestion you may have.
thanks
swetha

Return to “Graphology”