Cursive vs. printing

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

remusa

Cursive vs. printing

Post by remusa » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:54 pm

I have a book which says that a graphologist cannot accurately read printing. Is there any truth to this? I print often, because it feels more natural. I have a bachelors degree, so I could write in cursive if I wanted.  :smt003

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:59 am

Hi,

By saying printing i suppose ur talking abt the print style of writing. Till the time the writing has been written by an human hand in co-ordination with his brain it can be analysed/read  to the same extent as the cursive writing.

remusa

cursive

Post by remusa » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 am

Thank you.
Yes, I did mean printing by hand. Even when I write in cursive, it has evolved into what looks like a combination of cursive and printing. I have often wondered if this meant my writing could never be accurately analyzed. I makes sense that it could, because the forensic handwriting experts have to deal with printing quite often, and they don't seem to have any problems. Perhaps this book was out of date, or the writer didn't know what he was talking about.
Blessed be. :smt006

yoterra

Post by yoterra » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Hello Remusa,

I read your comment and I would like to offer my opinion. You mean the letter typesetting, and if it is perfectly analyzable terms grafológico.

Sincerely,

Yolaterra

:smt006

fredarm

Cursive v s Printing

Post by fredarm » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:06 am

A graphologist can analyze either way of writing; however, many traits are not as recognizable in printing as they are in cursive.  The printer usually has a greater need to communicate and usually the signature is in cursive.  Remember that the signature is your public face whereas your writing is all about who you really are.

Fred

yoterra

Post by yoterra » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:02 pm

I would add something else.

There are two main types: italics, we learn says that the meaning of scripture printing is an attempt to make nice to himself and to others which may be incomplete or defective, a camouflage for submission to the other personality inauténtica . In writing Caligrafiada (italics) the subject suppresses their instinctive drives to adapt to the rules. In Tipografiada does not reject their impulses, hidden or camufla.

The award-winning Master gift Mauritius Xandró opines:
In a general sense, is interpreted as a major concern by the way, the appearance, outside. It is a suppression of me. There are also wishes for clarity.
In a positive sense, indicates visual memory, and cultural assimilation. Attempt to reach an ideal rigid and structured previously without genuine overcome by mimicry. Strong control it. Reserve.
In a negative sense, the spirit of imitation, rebuscamiento. Pursues the relumbrón more than genuine. Misuse of genuine or passing off of the feeling of inferiority. She was concerned over the way that the substance of the issues. Disimulo, genuine. Explosions and potholes in controlling it. The deceit and concealment

yolaterra
:smt006

remusa

Thanks everyone

Post by remusa » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 am

I didn't understand all of the answers, but I do get that my writing can be analyzed no matter how I do it. I get it about the signature as well. That makes sense.
Hugs to all who replied.
Blessed be. :smt035

Return to “Graphology”