Questions from a Beginner

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SpaceCowboyX

Questions from a Beginner

Post by SpaceCowboyX » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:45 am

Hi everyone,
Just signed up on the message boards.  I'm currently working my way thru Karen Amend's Hand Writing Analysis.

My questions have to do with printing vs cursive.  I saw the other post too.  I haven't actually written in cursive since 4th grade and I'm pretty sure my cursive looks the same as it did back then.  (I'm 22 :D)  Anyway, most people that I know write in a Printing style.  My questions are...

Should I ask them to write in cursive or in print when offering an analysis?

Does my lack of skill in cursive indicate anything?  (for instance, I write very slow in cursive, but only because I haven't practiced it in years.)

How much is more can be analyzed from cursive vs printing?

Thanks!

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:42 pm

curvise is the best to work with... so you get all the loops and etc. but you can also get it from printing...minus some of the loops and connections and etc..I really perfer the curvise..Some people who print ..Still usually write their name in curvise..You can get much from a signature of the person :)

yoterra

Post by yoterra » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:07 pm

The italics, is what we learn at school with root in calligraphy and printing, whose subtype script to the letter (printed in lowercase).

The italics are several ways: angulosa, garland, arcade, square, etc..
The print or print is the one that we see in the headlines, with the script, the most common among adolescents.

In writing Caligrafiada (italics) the subject represses its instinctive drives to adapt to the rules. In Tipografica does not reject their impulses, hidden or camouflaged.

The use of the letters typographical is one aspect of writing called artificial, affected by its forms and stereotypical, reveals a desire singled, pretension, esnobismo or the need to hide an inferiority complex. One particular application of artificial writing is writing script, which uses one or other printed characters and is interpreted as a desire to portray the other an image stronger than the real need of a distinguished and a quest for originality. :smt006

SpaceCowboyX

Post by SpaceCowboyX » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:15 pm

Ok, great that answers my questions.  I'll make my way through Amend's book and try out some of my friend's writing and come back and discuss my results with you all!

Thanks

yoterra

Post by yoterra » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:53 pm

The graphology as a means to find out the personality of an individual, the fact that people change their writing over the years, and it is very different to what they learned during the first school year. People evolve and escitura also away from the models learned into a unique and personal writings (mature people).

A good grafólogo is able to analyze all kinds of writings and establishing clear parameters personality and behavior based on a sample of writing.

yolaterra :smt006

jarday

Post by jarday » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:24 am

Wouldn't a persons writing reflect information whichever way they wrote (print or cursive)?. If they did it freely then it would convey their feelings and inner-self. Some print writing include elaborate tails and crosses and loops.
toknowthefutureistobeguided

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:57 pm

yes it would ...printing is the way many people write..some never change it...some print and write in a combination....what I should have said before is...it is usually easier to me to do a person who writes compare to a printer..the writing gives me more to go on..unless the printer has a decorative printing style...

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 am

i have noticed a card written by a guy, in which everytime he wrote an "g", there was a little spot in the lowest part of the loop, as if he had done a slight pause with the pen while writing it. This letter can show some details about sexual issues right? So what could we think about that?

Return to “Graphology”