love Life...

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

love Life...

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 23, 2005 9:27 am

Just wanna know if we have some HW trait which can
actually indicate if a person is currently having
Love-affair or not...

One more thing, since we all know that changing our HW
does start getting reflected in out overall
personality so does that mean that if we start
following the particular trait responsible for
'Love-affairs' etc.,if at all it exists, we would
actually fall in LOVE.....or find our life-partner...
Last edited by Abhishek on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 23, 2005 9:33 am

As a supplement to understanding an individual, I've discovered that by having someone draw (not write) a line on a piece of paper, that you can learn a lot about their present situation. I will not go into the details of the focus of the system of analysis here.

The system uses time and development by dividing the paper into nine sections. The position of the line from bottom to top indicates development, and the position of the line from left to right indicates chronological time.

In our early years (those before marraige or breaking from dependency on birth family), is a place for romantic love. When a line takes a direction that would indicate a level of maturation that would be consistent with a level of independence (frequently related to marraige), to a level that would be consistent to a level indicative of a time when romantic love would normally develop, that indicates an affair is likely.

I analyzed one of these lines and speculated that the 54 year old man who drew the line was having an affair. The person who sent the line told me this was impossible. I asked her to check, and when confronted, the man admitted to the affair. It was even possible, as I remember, to ascertain when the affair started.

terrimaree

got me curious

Post by terrimaree » Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:27 am

Okay, so you have me curious as to what a line on a piece of paper showing an affair might look like. :)

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue May 15, 2007 2:11 am

Hi abhishek,

The position of the line from bottom to top indicates development,    
The position of the line from left to right indicates chronological time.

Her u have talked abt folding the paper after the line is drawn. If we have a paper already divided into 9 squares and then if we ask one to draw a line can we get to the same lvl of analysis or the line needs to be drawn in a blank paper???

Regards,
Naren

soniaexpress

how can you analyze love relationship is handwriting

Post by soniaexpress » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:25 pm

I am now 39 years old, and yet to be married, how can i have my handwriting analyze, about the future of my love life, or about the real me?
....sj

zeamone

Post by zeamone » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:01 am

I noticed that when I am inlove, it seems there's an improvement of my handwriting which I like much but normally my handwriting is very ugly.
Did I miss something?

Reshama

Post by Reshama » Mon May 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Does our handwriting really reveal such things..I am surprised to know..But it seems interesting..

Return to “Graphology”