See if you can read this...A CHALLENGE!

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Slasher

See if you can read this...A CHALLENGE!

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:41 am

I bet you 100 dollars this handwriting is the worst you have ever seen on this website. :smt003
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maryn

Here's a glimpse

Post by Maryn » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 am

Briefly looking over your specimen penmanship shows that you are rather a loner or you would much prefer to keep distance from people around you.  You are a good observer.  You also have an artistic flair which you should probably develop.  Many times you get confused as to what comes along and these incidents affect your emotions to a varying degree. Now, here's a tip: try and practice to compress your letters when you can and feel some difference come into your life.
                                                             :smt002

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 am

Actually, I love keep people close to me and sometimes might bring them too close to the position that they can harm me.  

The scan actually screwed it up because it spaced the hell out of everything...

I am a good observer though and this has been noticed by a FBI recruiter as well during a dinner I attended!  

Also I do get confused in the sense that you pointed out...

I am actually really happy with the study of my handwriting and I will definetely write up another paragraph and properly scan it for further examination if you are upto the challenge.

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

Here is my signature! :smt003

I am really happy this morning so lets see if it shows in my signature!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Graphology”