Try and read mine

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amalimrock

Try and read mine

Post by amalimrock » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 pm

My tablet/Adobe Photoshop hates me, which explains the inconsistency of pressure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 pm

amalimrock,

Even though the pressure differs it seems to differ more so towards the start of your words or on single letters apart from your signature... The A on your signature looks familar to me, a half/mal formed pentangle... (Rock band, lame cult tv show sort of vibe).

Your letters tend to slant either way, and there no real uniform method to your construct of lettering... I would say you don't feel bound by any constraints, I would say your very individual or wish to be.  Something I have noticed is you take more strokes than needed to complete a letter, like your P's and A's, extra loops and so on... This I feel you don't like leaving things unfinished, yet for some reason i get a feeling of urgencty in your writing as if it is rushed, but at the same time it is complete...  Very mixed up and unclear reading I know... But I have never done a reading of some ones writing before.

I am going by the image of the words rather than the content.

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:19 pm

the A symbol that was separated from my signature (in which I normally sign my art pieces with) is indeed a punk rock symbol. It means Anarchy.

You're right about me liking to be individualistic, and also I don't like being constrained by rules. And actually, I'm considered quite the procrastinator :P (and I hate it.)I was also rushing when I wrote this, coz I wanted to get back to drawing as well. Overall I'd say you did quite a good job!

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:17 pm

amalimrock,

Brilliant... Its nice to know when I have done well at something that is new to me.

I had a machine once at a fair I went to read my signature and it was SO wrong...LOL

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:16 am

True true, sometimes, for all the choices that a computer quiz, you can't really recognise which style of your writing is, and then the answes will come out all wrong, lol

braincracks

Post by braincracks » Tue May 05, 2009 4:49 am

Hi,

This doesnt seem to be a hand written stuff. We need hand written stuff to analyse.

Regards,
Naren

Return to “Graphology”