Hello, can you read my writing and tell me what kind of person am i ?

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Verisme

Hello, can you read my writing and tell me what kind of person am i ?

Post by Verisme » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 pm

this is the pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

budongsmith

Post by budongsmith » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Hm, Where is the image of your writing? where is the link to your images?
Sorry for that, i didn't see at first. i think that would be great. your writing is almost same as mine.

Phalgun

Analysis

Post by Phalgun » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 am

Hi,

Because your handwriting sample is very brief, it is difficult to say a lot, however these are the noticeable things:

You love spending money.
You will break rules if you know you won't get caught, otherwise you won't break them.
You are not very happy with yourself and tend to blame yourself for problems in your life.
You are feeling low in life at the moment and not very confident.
You have a bad temper and get angry easily, hurting people.
You have some unhappiness and sadness in life at the moment, but to the outside world you are showing that everything is fine and you are happy.
You probably enjoy being nude when alone in the house.
You like speed and pay less attention to details.  Sometimes this leads inefficiency at work.
You are a good at implementation but not good at planning.
You love being with people and partying.
You don't speak until asked, and when you speak you are honest and blunt.
You don't stick to fashion and trends and like making your own decisions regarding what you wear.
You have a tendency not let go of the past and feel hurt for very long time.

My feeling is, you should just take it easy, and treat life as fun and not take the burden of the world on your shoulders.
You should also stop taking things personally because some people are bad while others are good, so stop listening to criticism of bad people and focus on the good ones.
Just have fun, its one life you got!!

For a more detailed free analysis, you can visit www.handwritingzen.com and submit your sample as per the instructions there. I am putting up my blog and can provide more help to you with suggested changes in handwriting.

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:42 am

Thanx alot man for your reading i really appriciated , i like it when you say that when i'm alone in my house i like being nude ! :smt005

Phalgun

Post by Phalgun » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am

:) I'm glad I could make you laugh with something so personal about you which is funny but true.

Actually, there are a few strokes in your handwriting that you could correct.  Would you like to know those? I'm not sure if I should post corrective strokes in a forum so mail me at phalgun at handwritingzen dot com and I'll reply to you.
I can also send you a more detailed report which I didn't want to post on a public forum.

Cheers!!

Return to “Graphology”