handwriting analysis plz.........

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bellatrix

handwriting analysis plz.........

Post by bellatrix » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm

my handwriting is kinda loopy and i always get mixed reactions frm others bout it........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phalgun

Analysis

Post by Phalgun » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:22 am

Hi Bella,

Considering that your handwriting sample is on ruled paper and does not contain your signature, many important details would be missed out upon.  I'll mention some of the things I can infer from this sample:

You like to put logic before emotions, and take decisions after carefully weighing the outcome.  
You tend to not get blown away by emotions and its difficult to emotionally blackmail you.
It is easy to win over your opinion by supplying logical analysis of a situation.
However, its not easy to sell you an opinion coz you yourself are a fast thinker and quite argumentative.  
I think you believe yourself to be really intelligent and above the "usual" class of men & women, and dislike indulging in small talk.
You try to not give your opinion until you're asked and enjoy watching people make idiots out of themselves when you know you could've helped them if they only asked.
You have good persistence levels.
In fact, you are someone who "gets things done".  You'll not let go, you will plan, you'll work with speed and you'll probably lead as well.
Talks about religion and spirituality would interest you.  Especially abstract discussions such as "Does God Exist?" or "Why are we on earth" would surely spark your interest.
There is a tendency to lie sometimes.  But you don't seem to be a liar.. you're just someone who'll lie to avoid unnecessary arguments, especially with people you know won't understand your point of view.
You have a tendency to let the emotions bundle up inside you and sometimes tend to explode, leaving people wondering and asking.. "can she get this angry?"
Though you like speed, you have an eye for details as well and enjoy being a perfectionist.
You have a taste for fine living and culture and travel as well.
You enjoy shopping and collecting material things and have a tendency to feel good through shopping.
I think the kind of person you'd like to date would be intelligent, confident and atleast well-to-do if not very rich.
You tend to become dominating in relationships and have a sarcastic tongue.  Moreover, inspite of you being intelligent and logical, you do not have a very high self-esteem and think that you are getting much lower results in life than you deserve.  Due to this, you might hurt people who come close to you by appearing cold, sarcastic and defensive.

Overall, you are a great person with a lot of potential but you must try and increase your confidence levels and not be so controlling.  This will give you better results in life and help you nurture loving and caring relationships.

For a more detailed free analysis, you can visit www.handwritingzen.com and navigate to the "Submit Your Handwriting" link.  The homepage is yet under construction so don't let that misguide you.
I have put up instructions with sample text on that site.  Feel free to visit and request an analysis.

Also, I'll like if you write back to me about my analysis of your handwriting and discuss the various points I've mentioned.

Cheers!

bellatrix

thanks loads....

Post by bellatrix » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 pm

u did post a very accurate analysis esp. the argumentative nd logical part .But I dont exactly get things done on time infact im a bit lazy.are there any changes i can make in my handwriting so as to improve myself???

bellatrix

thanks loads....

Post by bellatrix » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 pm

u did post a very accurate analysis esp. the argumentative nd logical part .But I dont exactly get things done on time infact im a bit lazy.are there any changes i can make in my handwriting so as to improve myself???

Phalgun

Changes in handwriting

Post by Phalgun » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi Bella,

Yes there are some positive changes you can make to your writing.  Can you visit my website www.handwritingzen.com and browse to the "Submit your handwriting" page? Follow the instructions there so I can get a better sample of your handwriting and suggest you changes.

Cheers.

Return to “Graphology”