!! Will you do my hand writing??

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

!! Will you do my hand writing??

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 am

Hand writing is sloppy :D that tells you a bit right there I'm sure
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm too crazy to see

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi Steph

To me and the way I look at your handwriting, your personality - as if - changes when you write in lower case and then shift to caps.
Let me explain how and why I feel this way:
In the non-Cap format I feel you are timid, gentle and creative. I sense the creative spirit in you and for some reason I sense that when I look at the non-Caps portion of your handwriting. There are areas, however, in both styles where I get the feeling of insecurity whereby you need sometimes to shout to get noticed perhaps, like there are places in your handwriting where some of the letters jump out and try to emphasise their presence, even if they haven’t got much to say or report.  On the Caps side I also see the logical person; the person who listens to common sense and tries to find a fine balance between head and heart.
Would I also be right in saying that you may not be the tidiest person in the home, i.e. things can stay where they are and you would only put them in their designated place when you notice them that they are not. You would not go out of your way to tidy things up until it is cleaning day or until or unless you notice they should not be there.
Looking at both, I also sense there is still the child in you (the teen, so to speak) who is probably clinging on to those years and will take some time to express herself as the grown-up, even though, I hasten to add immediately, that you are a grown up and you do behave like an adult. There is still that youngster within you which is not a criticism or not even a bad thing to have; just an observation.

This is my penny’s worth about your handwriting Stephanie. Hope it made sense and, above all, hope it did not cause any form of offence.
:)

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

No! No offence at all!!!
I really really appreciate this like honestly!
What you said fits the main aspects of my life right now. And as for the tidy part, thanks for pointing that out because I always say that, but my brother (or other family members) always say it's untrue and what not.
So it is just nice for me to see that (:
The hand writing, as for lower caps and case I know what you mean actually. I feel it when I'm writing, about the creativity moving. Also, with lower caps, correct punctuation is necessary for story writing. Which, I do when I write stories.
And as far as the child in me, missing the old years, lately I have been thinking real positive. It has been some time since I saw who I use to be, and that I use to actually love life. These memories have been really upsetting me lately. On a positive note, they are showing me who I am, so that's why they are there.
Thank you so much, I am impressed with every bit of reading I have had on this website.
I'm too crazy to see

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:21 pm

You are welcome dear Stephy and thank you for your swift response and feedback.
I have seen some of your threads and I wish you a pleasant stay on Mystic Board. We always, always learn from each other...

Warm hugs to you.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 am

Awe that's cute! ^^
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Graphology”