Isthis anyone i should be con erned about?

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fengshuidesigner

Isthis anyone i should be con erned about?

Post by fengshuidesigner » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:08 am

I hope the attached picture works.  This is a snap shot of a note I found on my car and from an admirer or is it kids playing a prank? Is this person sincere? Do I need to watch my back?  Why couldn't he step forward than leave me a note?  I am a single woman living with my teenage son in a condo.  I have a boyfriend andnot interested
I just feel awkward now going back and forth to my car.  I've had some odd experiences in my past and I guess I am seeking opinions what kind of person does this and leaves notes?  You will see  the attached note is partially missing...best on my knowledge was " hi how are you gorgeous. You don't know me but I have seen you a couple times.  I don't know if your married but if not if not and you want to leave me a note ill reply" or something like that...this person sounds immature too....anyone have an opinion what this all about?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am

Hi,

I think that would kind of freak me out, the thought of someone knowing my car and me like that,  but then again the writing isn't bad, in fact it is quite normal really, no bad signs. The don't seem particularly determined, maybe a little in two minds and a little shy but teasing in a flirty way, but rather more let's give it a go and see what response I get. Did they leave a name or a contact number?
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Return to “Graphology”