but my handwrting is not good and illegible...

An in-depth Analysis of your personality from your handwriting.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

but my handwrting is not good and illegible...

Post by Abhishek » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:47 am

Another question... or maybe i should say remark i come across as frequently as "but my handwriting is different in different moods" is ...
"but only i can read my on handwriting..."
"but my handwriting is very dirty..."
"but my handwrting is not good and illegible..."
For starter let me say, it is not what you write but how you write is what we graphologists look at. i.e. stress on the 3 different zones, the over all speed, structure, rythm, flow, individual word and letter formations etc is what really matter.

Let take for example i may say "I am happy" but my action, tone of voice etc. may be saying something to the contrary. Would you be likely to believe a person if he/she says "I am happy" with heads down, hands on the forehead, a frown on the face, and in a low / depressing sounding tone.

There you have the answer. I would not even for a second believe that person and i think you would not too.

It is not what you write but how you write it that matters when analyzing handwriting.

till next time :)

Abhishek

Deborah

what if someone

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:40 am

what if someone writes like they think they are a doctor ..you cant read it and its just lines scribbled together ..like they are in a hurry???

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:25 am

my writing is neat but people dont find it legible :smt009
what do i do about it?

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:09 pm

Try to write a little bit bigger :P. Soon you'll see a sample of my writing hope you can read it :P

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:17 pm

swetha wrote:my writing is neat but people dont find it legible :smt009
what do i do about it?

Hi,

Do not know too much about Graphology, but stick to logic with whatever logic I possess.

Neat writings show conventional attitudes in day to day and want of a normal life.

Illegible writings show quick thinking, and intelligence. thier thinking is more intuitional. But could be bad training, or bad minds too.

Unless one sees the writings it is difficult to say.

RishiRahul

yoterra

The write legibly

Post by yoterra » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 pm

[b]Hi,

It is believed that a graphical environment is positive when movements graphics obeying their own pace, have an order, continuity, balance and proportion constant, ie when they reflect harmony and spontaneity. A graphical environment is negative when all or nearly all aspects movements graphics are disorderly, disproportionate or inarmónicos clashes between a line and another.
Thus, prior to analysis grafológico must assess whether the writing with which we work is positive or negative.

The white paper on which we write is a universe that we can garnish of infinite ways. This is not the same type respecting m疵genes, the gap between words and lines, with a sharp and steady pace that free will to do so without respecting these precepts. The order says a lot about our clarity of ideas and goals, whether we know what we want in life, if we can organize our time, if we are incapable of synthesizing and orga
nización.debemos assess whether writing with which we work is positive or negative.

The more readable is the letter clarity of ideas and has a person with greater sharpness acts, the letter does not mean we are aware of aspects that are unclear in person. Therefore, readability refers to the ease of reading of the letter at approximately normal levels, both culture and language skills.

Yoterra

[/b] :smt006

firejakc

hmm

Post by firejakc » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:46 pm

even when i am feeling good, but my handwriting is still ugly
FireJakc~0~

yoterra

Post by yoterra » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:04 am

The writing is the result of some gestures or movements, expressive of personality, which are reflected in every print and handwriting, introducing an aspect with special characteristics and unique.

These movements and gestures are influenced by factors:
- Physiological (temperature, health, stress, age, ...)
- Caracteriales (shyness, maturity, expressiveness, ..)
- Intellectuals (culture, intuition, mental agility ,...)
- Affective (aggressiveness, joy, optimism, fear, ...)
- Motivational (self-defense, dominance, competitiveness ,...)
- Social (relationships with others, empathy, withdrawal)

Interpreting these movements and gestures we can determine the dynamism configurativo the personality of the individual.

I hope I have answered your question.

Yoterra

ravenrose

Post by ravenrose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:52 am

My handwritting changes a lot. One time it will look very neat and girly. The next it is all cramped togther and you can hardly read it!!
Raven Rose

r8r

Post by r8r » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 pm

@ ravenrose: change is normal.  a handwriting sample is a snapshot of your state of mind at the time you are writing.  it changes just like the weather outside.
there is often a great variability in a single person's handwriting, but a good handwriting analyst is not confused by those types of alterations.  The analyst can see through them to determine the qualities of the personality.

Return to “Graphology”