weird problem

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:38 pm

I never learned to type, so I happily go along at about fifty mistakes a minute. Does it bother me? I suppose it should, but it doesn't. Why? I'll tell you when I'm perfect.

kramont

Woops

Post by kramont » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:16 pm

I have the same problem and like you I not only remember when it started I remember the very hour.  That's how fast it hit me.  Yours has only been a few days so you will have to wait to see if it passes.  My problem has been with me for about 8 years.

What changed in my life at the time this showed up was that my neuropathy and high blood pressure was first developing.  So I tend to blame mine on something changing in my brain.

Time on the computer doesn't count.  I had a lot more time on a keybord that your 10 years.  This is not a skill related problem.
There has been a few days when everything worked again but they are rare.

I am thinking of dusting off the typing tutor and attempt to retrain my fingers and brain to see if that helps.

Good luck, sorry about any misspelled words....ha

LCD

weird problem

Post by LCD » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:21 am

Your brain is faster than your fingers.... Wish I was that lucky

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:47 am

lol. i guess thoughts fly faster than words typed.. shows impatience too:)

mairville

Typing errors

Post by mairville » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:26 am

Are they legitimate typing errors or just laziness?  I personally am appalled with the posts I read in many forums.  Personal e-mails are just as horrific.  No one seems to take the time to proofread what they have typed.  It's not just spelling mistakes.  It's the non-capitalization of proper nouns, the use of contrived abbreviations, incorrect grammar.... the list goes on.  There is no need to be sloppy in communication.  Read, re-read what you have typed - you are leaving an impression with the people who read your messages.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:58 pm

There is a whole new language emerging...English as taught in school has long since been dismissed.  The time is coming when we will all be talking and communicating in these short forms.  Do I like it?  NO!  I am quite old school where English is concerned.  But just consider...in the spell check and language check there are glaring English errors...the worst of which, in my opinion is...ending all the sentences with a prepecition.

timcy

Post by timcy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 pm

i think it is because of overload of work or any other kind of tension i can suggest that for one whole day don't use computer or if u can manage it for more than one day
get completely relaxed its better to go for small holiday or anything which makes u relax

Return to “General Discussion”