Whats your earliest memory of life?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Danny

Post by Danny » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:48 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anc320

My first memory

Post by anc320 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:20 am

I remember have a birthday party, all the kids marching throuhg the house just enjoying ourselves.

Hanster

Post by Hanster » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:30 pm

I remember that i was in the infant seat and i seen few people at front of me walking upstairs and carry me along with them for about 5 second memory.

babyg0187

earliest memory

Post by babyg0187 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:18 pm

I can remember being at a carnival in a pushchair at night time and i seen my little cousin who's the same age as me in another pushchair, it was raining and we had plastic rain protectors over our pushchairs.  Our parents stopped to talk and i remember talking to him but through the mind as we were to little to speak, and it was only simple words, like hi but we new what we were saying to each other.  Weird i no but i remember it clearly as.  I've never asked him about this as we were only close when my dad was living here so i haven't really seen him much since i was 9

victor_louis

... the first thing I remember...

Post by victor_louis » Tue May 08, 2007 9:48 am

I don’t quite know if it’s my very first memory, but I remember looking out the window of our house as a small child, and starring at the snow as it was falling.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Tue May 08, 2007 7:40 pm

As embarrassing as it seems, a few memories...

Still in a crib, about one years old perhaps and I managed to tear off my diaper and what a mess I made. I remember my brother came in the room we shared screaming, my parents coming into the room and my dad saying "I'm not touching her" and my mother didn't seem to want to touch me either ::laughs:: though I remember my dad holding me over the sink while my mom hosed me off.

Another memory is when my brother learned to snap his fingers and he was so proud of himself he came near my crib and was snapping his fingers. And lastly, when my brother used to stick his hands into my crib take my bottle and shake it until it was all bubbled up and then give it back to me. Needless to say I was a cholicy baby and I have always hated milk.

e_Geek

Post by e_Geek » Wed May 23, 2007 8:53 pm

I can remember being bathed in the kitchen sink by my grandmother. I turned around and could see into the back yard through the window and was having a great time until she pulled the plug and it made that noise...I was terrified and started crying. I believe I was under a year old.

e_Geek

Post by e_Geek » Wed May 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Now that you mention it Angelique I have a similar memory of getting the contents of my diaper all over the crib and everywhere. I remember having a great time doing it as well. Until my mom came in that is. I remember her unhappiness and being in trouble so dont think I did that again!

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Wed May 23, 2007 9:16 pm

Hi e Geek!

I don't recall whether or not I had a great time doing it or not, I just remember it very well. Though I have no doubt while I was doing it, I was having a blast. Lord knows why... In fact, a day or two after I posted this I told my mom about how a discussion of earliest memories was brought up and I recounted that particular one and she remembered this incident very well. We had a good laugh over it.

Kalopsychos

Early Memories

Post by Kalopsychos » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 am

I have a memory of lying on my back on a womans lap, she had pale face,long dark hair in a bun. A safety pin held in her teeth. Its the only recollection I have of my mother. I must have been young, in daipers. She died before I was 3 yrs old. Only in later years, when about 10 years old did I get reunited wth my older sister, she had a picture, it was the woman I remember. I am now over 76. The memory is still bright and clear.

Angelique

Re: Early Memories

Post by Angelique » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:35 pm

Kalopsychos wrote:I have a memory of lying on my back on a womans lap, she had pale face,long dark hair in a bun. A safety pin held in her teeth. Its the only recollection I have of my mother. I must have been young, in daipers. She died before I was 3 yrs old. Only in later years, when about 10 years old did I get reunited wth my older sister, she had a picture, it was the woman I remember. I am now over 76. The memory is still bright and clear.
That's a sweet memory, Kalopsychos :)

Ivanchenko

wow

Post by Ivanchenko » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:16 pm

excelent topic!, well the first thin i remember mmm could be somthing subjetive... something like a sensation... a felling of confort pleasure while i was hold by my mother arms... while she was singing a song for me :)

Kalopsychos

Previous lives.

Post by Kalopsychos » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:43 am

There have been many thousands of stories that people can remember past lives.
That does not amount to proof but one does have to think about it seriously.
Its an idea that transcends many religions and philosophies and over many millenia.

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:21 am

well I can not remember much before  the age of 16 as try to make a swimming pool deeper
with my head only made the water bright red instead

smartyashas

Post by smartyashas » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:41 pm

wen i was small i remember tat i used to climb up a window and fall down...after crying for a while again i used to clib...:)

Return to “General Discussion”