Whats your earliest memory of life?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Flame haired one

Post by Flame haired one » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:54 pm

I block a lot of memories of my exterme youth...

...I remember leaving to go to pre-school and my mom and dad arguing.

(I had missed the preschool bus and had walked back home)

zenorion

I remember when I came out of my mother and a few past lives

Post by zenorion » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 am

Trigger from Hypnosis session with a friend Psychiatrist, so I already felt at ease. I was 21. Later that day, I was still living at home. I asked my Mother;"why was I all black and blue, Mom"?. My mother new there was no way for me to know about this information and was amazed. It had never been spoken about. The Doctor had takem me out with "forcepts" My mother had witnessed all of the small and big miracles or events where I intervened According to the Father's Will. I'm gifts are many, yet they are all coming from the Same Source found in I Corinthian 12. The Spiritual gifts that we have are not all from the Light. I have to discern, pray and meditate to await an answer from my emmesaries. We all have spiritual guides and Angels appointment by the Father Almighty, Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts, to watch over us and to send us guidance and always respecting Free-Will.   We Choose to behave a certain way. Are we self-willed and selfish & evil by choice,yes 2007, but not Everyone! When We Choose to do the Father's Will, be the best we can be, accept our Human Limitations and pray for guidance to Change the things in Our Life and Lives that we know We Can Choose to do Change, Improve, Transform & Be a Light Upon The Nations of this World.
Attachments
The Keys of Enoch.jpg
www.futurescience.org,www.pistissophia.org,www.keyofenoch.org
http://www.zap.to/derekanthony
The Keys of Enoch.jpg (48.18 KiB) Viewed 1853 times

paramour

about 2years old...

Post by paramour » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:14 pm

...laying in the front seat of the family vehicle and going down the road at night. i watched the street lights flash across my field of vision. it took me years to figure out what these "visions" actually were. i was about 2 years old.

ranter

Post by ranter » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:54 pm

Using Hypnotic regression all of you can remember every moment of your lives including your births and indeed before. That includes your past lives. Memory is stored in the mind and not the brain. The mind does not know how to forget. It is infinite and amazing.
The difficulty is with recall and not with memory.
If you go into a library you know exactly where to go to to get a specific book but if someone had scattered all the books or left them all in a great pile on the floor, then you would have great difficulty in finding a specific book if at all.
That is how most of our memories are stored in our minds.
However days of specific importance are remembered with ease and in detail. That is because the impact of the occasion has created a direct neural connection to the memory. We dont have such a connection to 3 days before or a week after because we dont have a neural connection to give us access to the memory for recall.
The memory is there and is fresh and complete and with the proper techniques it or any other memory can be recalled.
We all have total memories of all of our experiences. We dont all have total recall.
Happy memories,
Ranter

rasika

My earliest memory of life

Post by rasika » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 am

I was may be then a year old or so. Our house was under constuction. Someone held me up in his hands and made me sit on newly erected walls. Before that I do not remember any thing of this life.
Rasika

Ani

Post by Ani » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 pm

I remember my mother taking me for a walk. I was sitting in a baby carriage and my mother said "look, Sancho (our dog) has caught up with us!" Then my mother stopped at the drugstore and I was very worried Sancho would run away and get lost  :smt017

ws2m1

baby talk:

Post by ws2m1 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:38 am

One evening, my mother and I were talking about old times and my grandfather's commercial fishing  boat.
I said to her,  I used to love that boat, and especially,  I loved, when my uncle Louka, a deck hand, used to pick me up in his arms  toss me up In the air,  and then, catch me. Also I remember couple of times he carried me to the shore and to a near by ice cream place for a treat.
My Mother said, how could you? You could hardly walk. :smt006

vella

Post by vella » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:07 pm

The first memory I recall is that I was in my mothers arms, she was walking around in the house holding me and I was looking over her shoulder to see the things around, everything looked so big to me! I noticed how great was the distance till the ground, I can almost compare it now  with surfing in the air and looking to the distant ground, it was a pleasant feeling anyway as I was feeling very secure up there :smt051 , of course I couldn't walk yet I was just a small baby in her mother arms, next memories I have are from the ground level where I was exploring  everything from down to up, like a bug looking up to the giant world around  me  :smt006
Last edited by vella on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

breakmedown990

Post by breakmedown990 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:44 pm

i really don't remember anything about when i was a baby only my first birthday party...

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 am

I was thinking of what could I remember from earliest memory of my life,,.then I saw in me a baby of 2.5 years who did not want to go to school, crying,howling, shouting on top of his voice, kicking in air, & whose  father was taking him to pre school nursery, with his assistant holding him and sitting behind his father on his  motor byke on the way to school.
          Azhar

underlisted

Post by underlisted » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:16 pm

My earliest memory goes to when I was just over two, though all I can remember is standing beside a cot looking at my brother. There are other scattered memories from that time till I was about four from when I have a more or less complete memory of my doings and undoings.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:12 am

Just now came upon this thread!

My earliest memory: I am an infant. It is evening and I am lying on the knees of Swami, our cook and looking up at the moon from that huge round field next to the jungle where I grew up in that huge property that was earlier the home of the British Resident before India became independent a few years ago! The field where there were many holes where cobra snakes lived!

That evening I distinctly remember, I was feeling sad. I was not crying but was sad and quiet. Swami was trying to put me to sleep or comfort me by gently rocking me and singing "Na yay chand hogaa, na taarey rahengey, magar ham hameshaa tumharey rahengey" <Even when the moon is no more and the stars vanish, I will alway be here for you>.

My parents were away that evening and I was missing them. I remember all this vividly since I recall the car lights that later came into the porch and caught my attention as my parents returned from the 'work-party' they were at. I remember too the feeling of my 'spirits lifting'!

I must have been very young (infant) that evening way before I could speak, because I remember my Mother (Late) telling me many times later on that the first words I spoke or rather sang were, "Na yeh chand hogaa, na tarey rahengey.."

Swami was very ugly, and his dark physical appearance and his red blood-shot eyes would have reminded one of a tantrik, one to be feared! I distinctly recall that that evening he made me feel safe, cared for and loved.

I am ashamed to publicly admit that many years later when I saw him again (I must have been 10 or 11 or a bit older then), I felt scared. He was a raving psychotic then. I recall the scene vaguely. A number of people were holding him and he was trying to say something, perhaps to me as I recall since he was looking at me and my eyes met his burning eyes! I do not recall his words or what he was trying to say, I was too scared. And yet, I recall perfectly and clearly Swami comforting me with his "na yeh chaand.." in his heavy south indian accent earlier!

I think that both of those experiences were 'shaping' and formative moments in my short life so far...

Rohiniranjan

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:04 am

Wow so much wonderful feeling associated with the earliest memory RR. &nbsp;
To still remember the words to the song he sung certainly means it made a very positive impact on you even at such a young delicate age.

rachael anne

early memory

Post by rachael anne » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:17 am

my earliest memory was when I was according to my mother when I was about 18 months old I was on the kitchen table with her and there was a what appeared to me to be a huge colorful lizard with horns on the kithen floor that resembled a chinese dragon -she says it was an ordinary aligator lizard about 9 or 10 inchs long but it really scared her so we sat on top of the kitchen table until my dad and uncle got home and removed it.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:10 am

My earliest memory: I am an infant. It is evening and I am lying on the knees of Swami, our cook and looking up at the moon from that huge round field next to the jungle where I grew up in that huge property that was earlier the home of the British Resident before India became independent a few years ago! The field where there were many holes where cobra snakes lived!

Wow what can compare to that!
Rohin what a start to a memory, I was going to write something but that just blew me away.

Return to “General Discussion”