are you like your favorite animal?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deucalion

Favourite animal

Post by Deucalion » Mon May 21, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi, my favourite animals are dogs and wolves.  Don't know if I am anything like a wolf, but my male Jack Russell (sadly put to sleep 4 yrs ago) was a lot like me.  He bit his nails, didn't like going out in the rain and slept with a blanket over his head.  And yes, I have been told by family members that I can be as feisty and snappy as a jack russell.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 21, 2007 12:57 pm

i am more of the cat family kinds i guess.. especially the lions:)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 21, 2007 2:19 pm

Well I don't think it comes like a big surprise when I say I love cats....and yes...I am lazy...I like it cosy...and can sleep for hours...so maybe we are a bit alike :)

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Only sometimes. My favourite animal is the ratel (Mellivora capensis), said to be the most ferocious creature on Earth. Only the pachyderms, crocodiles and pythons have any hope against it. Even lions back away from their kills when it approaches. A game ranger once came upon a fully-grown buffalo that had refused to give way to a ratel - the buffalo was unconscious and the ratel was calmly licking the dust off its fur.
Me, I will fight if I have to, but usually I try to defuse any situations that could escalate to violence. If that's unavoidable ... let's say that I don't fight to make friends: I fight to win. Otherwise I'm rather easy-going, whereas ratel is almost always spoiling for a fight.

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 am

mine is a simple alley cat that just showed up as a 4 -5 month old kitten it had a bleeding wound on its side.
nursed her to good health and had her {fixed(which she still hasn,t quite forgiven us for yet.)
took it in she is named patches and has been our watch/gaurd cat ever since.
she wont let anyone get near her stomach.she has a hunter personality and likes being outside.
she brings home salamanders,lizards,garter snakes,moles and field rats.she is a very good cat. :)

epsilonsmirror

Post by epsilonsmirror » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:48 am

my totem animals are the lioness,blackbird,bear,black garden spider(jumping kind hunts like a cat)fuzzy with white spots and huge jewel green eyes.and the dragonfly.i have also been drawing black tree frogs and snapping turtles.I like animals and I practice majic a lot its an every day thing with me most of the time.
right now Iam making dreamcatchers and amulet bags.
I try to find ways to include the spiritual in every day life.

Ivanchenko

yes!!

Post by Ivanchenko » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 pm

yes i'm like my favorite animal... and it's my dog, we are like the same... clever, funny, joy, and loyal (he is a German sheppard)

Frogg

My favorite animal

Post by Frogg » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 am

I might regret to admit that YES, I am like my favorite animal.   :smt003   I have a Red Oscar (tropical fish)  that shares my real name. My friends named her after me cause they say we act alike.  We don't play well with others, and we often EAT our "tank-mates"!  LOL

Spiritboxer

Post by Spiritboxer » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:42 am

Yeah, I'm a bear all the way. I would have eaten my son but he'll be attending law school next year and everyone knows lawyers taste terrible. Oh, there's a sliver of owl in there somewhere, this according to a woman I studied Native American Shamanism with.

paramour

Post by paramour » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:33 pm

i think so. i would like to think that i am like my cat: smooth. sleek. and intelligent. >^o.o^<

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:40 pm

I love foxes but I don't see myself as a sly trickster...but I might be who knows XD

Return to “General Discussion”