Do any of you have a pet that you feel is from another world...lol

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

+inkerbell

Post by +inkerbell » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:30 am

How do you speak to them? I want to learn.

Thanks

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:57 am

hey leslie,

You have such a beautiful dog. I used to own a mixed breed which died a few years ago, sadly at a time when i wan't around to say goodbye. She had so much personality at times i swear she was like a mother to me - she took care of me when i was little (had her when i was 6), used to nudge me when i was sad and once she even almost bit the hand of an uncle who tried to give me a hug for Christmas. :-p. That said i cannot help but agree when you say that an animal enters your life when you need it most. In December i was going through a fallout with a close friend and that experience left me emotionally drained and depressed. I opened the back door one day and noticed a scrawny little cat sitting by the side of the garbage bin. I could'nt even identify it as a cat at first! I fed it (since i already had a cat) and decided to give it away. However she grew on me that little thing. She was a 3 month old kitten when i took her to the vet. Srawnee lives with me now, keeping the older cat company - she reminds me that no matter what you are always needed and loved, and that she wasn't the one that needed saving

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:20 am

my kitten seems to have an identity crisis i guess...
he thinks he is a dog...
he licks people, he loves being petted.
he shakes your hand if u ask him to.
he pants and lies on the floor with his tongue out.. I have had cats before.. but none behaved this way!
and yes he understands what u say.. u ask him something he had done  ..he mews else how much ever u force him.. he keeps his mouth shut!

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:56 pm

Swetha...your cat sounds like a hoot!  :smt005 Maybe a little confused, but all the same a charcter.

Adrianna...thank you for the compliment. You are right we are always needed and loved.

Jessicamystic...how do I talk to Tater to find out more about him? He only allows me to look dead in his eyes (no one else can. He turns away) and I send him thoughts of love and scolding when needed...lol I due not have to verbalize it. I can feel his love in my heart, but I have never heard his thoughts. Maybe I just need to listen. Actually to come to thnik about it, I actually talk to both of my babies mentally.... :smt017

Return to “General Discussion”