ha!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:34 pm

Just this thread is.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:47 pm

no game no game no game in this life we play.

Psychic Chef

Games

Post by Psychic Chef » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 am

If my wife finds me playing games with anyone she will play the John whayne Bobbit game with me. so is there a young boy who lives either 3 houses up or down the street  that owns a tricycle. And thanks to Angelique for reminding me that being a psychic can have its moments  :smt005

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:13 am

you asking me Chef? i don't know if anyone has a trike around here though there are plenty of kids.

actually i didn't ask. not really. it's a post that had its point.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:19 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:it's a post that had its point.
What was the point?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:14 pm

it's there.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:14 pm

Sidewalk bends ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,he,he,he,he,ha,ha,ha

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 pm

: ) Samson.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:06 am

If I got it I wouldn't have asked.

sidewalk_bends

Re: ok

Post by sidewalk_bends » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:52 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:Ok
MeMeMe This is for YouYouYou.
One of your family members is going to cross over in the next 6/8 months possibly a uncle or cussion.
You will find happieness in a offer from a grey haired tall man. who ever owns the tricycle is in danger from a stranger.
Oops i dont think that what you ment but i couldnt stop the message.
Cheers Pete
I am counting the days till someone dies.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:47 pm

You must be counting something, because your numbers are there.

Psychic Chef

bugger

Post by Psychic Chef » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:58 am

I better get over to you place with a hand gun then. :smt003

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:49 pm

I get the feeling you have a problem but you want everyone to discuss what we feel is the problem.  

I take it as you have a problem so far, obviously dealing with someone's impending death, and you're distraught, feeling alone, but regardless you're still remaining strong and holding on.  Though, the strength doesn't necessarily mean you won't have a heavy heart.  You're constantly battling to balance these depressed feelings.  While you do have either family or close friends supporting you, though when it's all over, you'll still feel alone.  I feel like your whole reason to post was a way of venting, yet keeping it rather light-hearted at the same time.

Did I get *something* correct in all of this?  I feel like I just babbled about the half obvious and half gut feeling I received.  *Shuts up and goes back to corner.*

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:41 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:I get the feeling you have a problem but you want everyone to discuss what we feel is the problem.  

I take it as you have a problem so far, obviously dealing with someone's impending death, and you're distraught, feeling alone, but regardless you're still remaining strong and holding on.  Though, the strength doesn't necessarily mean you won't have a heavy heart.  You're constantly battling to balance these depressed feelings.  While you do have either family or close friends supporting you, though when it's all over, you'll still feel alone.  I feel like your whole reason to post was a way of venting, yet keeping it rather light-hearted at the same time.

Did I get *something* correct in all of this?  I feel like I just babbled about the half obvious and half gut feeling I received.  *Shuts up and goes back to corner.*
Ty,

If you are going to read someone or attempt to, do it from your heart my friend. Don't read into people's words. They will always deceive you, especially if you are looking for something. Let it come to you. You don't need a post, a name, a face or anything to look into someone's "soul"/heart to figure out who they are. You will know if you truly listen to your heart. We are all connected.

See below also Ty.

Everyone else who reads this:

As to my point with this post. It's kind of interesting how it played out. My point to it was that to me it seemed a lot of people on this board were doing one of two things. They were either here to mainly ask for readings, a lot of times from multiple people even though they had just received a reading from someone within a day or two. To me it felt like a "me me me me" state of mind, where all they thought about was themselves. For many that is the first thing they ask on this board, for a reading of some type. It's not an introduction or maybe some meaningful contribution. It's 10 posts till I can get a code for some software.

Some also have no regard to the many people who also are seeking help, or who may give help (knowingly or unknowingly). I see so many people giving their time, perhaps because they enjoy it or because that is what they are drawn to do, and to me it's sad. The other thing I was seeing was people who whether they do not realize it or not are playing games.

The people who ask for help here, or in other places/boards/chartrooms sometimes really do need help. They are not here so someone can play games with them and "practice" their "reading" or tarot or whatever tool they use. Ya they don't pay money, and ya receiving a reading is something that is given freely by many here, but it does not change the fact that these are people's lives. Many people take what is said seriously. For many people this is what they know. That is not to say, I don't appreciate the many many people who do give their heart out when they give advice or try to help; It's when people go out there and tell themselves, "Let's see if I can crack this nut. Let's see if I can read this one or that one. I bet I know what their problem is." And so that was the whole point behind the "you you you you" comment.

Anyway, people can take that how they wish. That is what my heart tells me. Your heart may tell you another thing. But when it does, ask yourself if it's not truly your mind wanting to be right.

Ty,

and so no...no one is dying in my family. Someone may die. Someone may be sick. It may be tomorrow. It may be in 6-8 months, or it may be years. The point is no one truly knows the future except God. So to me, I take offense when people try to play games, because that is the way I see it. So for the Chef or others who like to predict the future, I pray he is right and someone in my family dies, because he will be the one to answer for his advice or prediction. That is not to say I will not also answer for my actions, thoughts and words. It is to say however, we should all be mindful of the things we do, because whether things are said in jest or not, they do have an affect, seen and unseen. btw, to the Chef, this is not just a shot at you, so please do not take it personal. It's to everyone.

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:09 pm

I think what I posted was more based on what I happened to see from others, lol.  The feeling I didn't pay attention to was exactly what was true.  When I initially read your post, I kept thinking, "He's up to something, he always is," haha.  Though, your posts usually have a special meaning.  You have a happy-go-lucky way of pointing out something that is very common.  But people never look up when someone's hiding.

I fully understand where you're coming from.  It's the same thing I've wondered for years, from owning my own forums, to just another member.  I enjoy trying to help people.  I can't help it.  I'm an empath, but half the time I feel like an emotional basket case.  A lot of times I just want to give up and quit posting on forums altogether because I feel like I'm waisting my time and energy.  Most people ignore me.  Though, if I did give up, I wouldn't have the handful of best friends I've ever had, even if they are online.  Even if this is an online communtiy, we still impact each other's lives in ways other people cannot.  I know the handful of people on these forums who have helped me out tremendously, and yet I do know the ones I feel just want to post for the sake of getting their name out.  Though, for the most part, this is a wonderful community that I enjoy much better than practically every forum I've been on before.  It's cleaner, more open-minded, and accepting.  Though, I do still have to limit myself to what I say.  No matter how open these forums are, I know I could still ruffle feathers.  I wouldn't want to do that here because there are quite a few I do care about.

I really do hate it when people post, "Reading please" but never come back to confirm/deny anything! I did come here to try out software, but the forums interested me so much that I wanted to stay.  I don't even use the software anymore.

The thing is, every online community has it's good and bad.  For a large community, this is one of the cleanest I've seen.  I haven't seen quite as many arguments, flaming or bashing, etc, even though they do exist.  I believe the thing I hate the most are "elitists" who go around thinking they're the most wise because they've been on the forums for "thus" many years, they know everyone, everyone knows them.  So far I haven't seen that here.

So, you're not alone.  I see what you see also.  Though, it comes in waves.  You'll see it a lot at one point, then barely see it another time.  Because of the amount of people who register, it's not easy to keep up with in order to weed out.  They have to ask you what 4+2 is before you can register! lol.  And still, you have the "10 posts and I'm home free!!" people come in.  And, unfortunately, forums don't have ego filters yet.  I haven't seen any that truthfully bother me to the point of ranting (yet) though if you treat everyone equally, those obstacles can be overcome.

I do like how crafty you are  :smt002  Don't let your unpredictability become predictable, though  :smt016

Return to “General Discussion”