Whats your earliest memory of life?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:17 pm

My first memory of being younger that comes to mind is when i was about 4 or 5.I went to canada to see my family as my dad is canadian.I can remember going out for ice cream and also going to the grave yard to visit my great grandmas grave,i was also crying and telling my dad that everyone at the grave yard missed me and wanted me to come home.That i can still remember so well....

*sighs* how i miss everyone over there.

Azayreon

Post by Azayreon » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 pm

I remember when I was two or three and was at play group. We were eating fruit!

Hahaha that's about as exciting as it gets!

And the next year at Kinder (pre-school) I was late so I put my My Little Pony toy on the piano. The tacher told me to go outside with the others, but I said "but I have to put [toys name] in here!" and then I went outside...

And I wasn't allowed in the top part of the cubby at kinder because I wasn't popular enough.

Evil children! haha

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:19 am

Once this question cropped up between three friends, in a bid to out do each other one said ' I remember falling of my cradle when I was 2 months old... the second one said " this is nothing  I still remember people pulling me out of a dark sticky hole into bright lights but I still don’t know why I was crying " the third said ‘ even this is nothing I know before their marriage my parents went to the beach for celebrating something with lot of their office colleagues, I remember I went with my father and came back with my mother”

Psychic Chef

Earliest memory

Post by Psychic Chef » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Hearing the sound "snip"

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:03 pm

I don't remember much or maybe I don't choose to, who knows.

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:39 pm

The earliest of myself that I can remember was when I was about 3. My brother and I had to share a bed, while my older brother got a bed of his own.
One night he wanted to be mean to me so he grabbed my baby doll out of my bed and started pulling her arms out of their socket.
I cried for my mom for her to tell my brother to give me back my doll , but instead of helping me, she opened the back door and threw the doll outside.
I stared out into the darkness crying for my doll.
When daybreak came, I ran outside to get her, and she was gone. No where to be found.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:51 pm

PurpleRose53 wrote:The earliest of myself that I can remember was when I was about 3. My brother and I had to share a bed, while my older brother got a bed of his own.
One night he wanted to be mean to me so he grabbed my baby doll out of my bed and started pulling her arms out of their socket.
I cried for my mom for her to tell my brother to give me back my doll , but instead of helping me, she opened the back door and threw the doll outside.
I stared out into the darkness crying for my doll.
When daybreak came, I ran outside to get her, and she was gone. No where to be found.
First off I want to say hello~!!  :smt006
#2. I love your nick name..  :)
I feel bad you had to go through that as a child..

I went through some junk also...

PurpleRose53

Hello To You Nicole

Post by PurpleRose53 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:43 am

:smt039  Hi Nicole,
Thank You for being here.
I'm sorry you had to go thru junk as a child too.
What a mess my parents made of me as a child, and even now as an adult.
I'm sure you have your horror stories too. If you want to just talk, PM me and I would love to talk to you.

Thank You for loving my nickname. I wanted something totally different from what I normally use.

Thank You again for being here.

Nicole

Re: Hello To You Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 am

PurpleRose53 wrote::smt039  Hi Nicole,
Thank You for being here.
I'm sorry you had to go thru junk as a child too.
What a mess my parents made of me as a child, and even now as an adult.
I'm sure you have your horror stories too. If you want to just talk, PM me and I would love to talk to you.

Thank You for loving my nickname. I wanted something totally different from what I normally use.

Thank You again for being here.
Your very sweet Thank you~!!
I don't like to call them horrors, :smt014   I call it lessons in my life...LoL
:)
I pick up the stones that was thrown at me and find out why and how come..
When it comes clear to me I toss a stone away and head to the next one and work it out and toss that one also..LoL

Sounds corny... LoL

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:12 pm

Well i remember  i had an imagery friend name " Lady Ma" when i was 3 yrs old     who  later  in life turns out to be  my spirited guide :smt051 jessebell .   :smt051
Last edited by Sommerstars8o8 on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anandanworld

dont know reason

Post by anandanworld » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:16 am

I remember that my father beaten me, whin i was 3 years, i still remember that, but i cant recall the reason

BlueFox

Post by BlueFox » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:15 pm

First recall ...  I was about 2-3 years. I was taking afternoon nap and woken up. I saw the sun was shining through the spindles of my bed. At first glance I saw no-one in the room, and I felt lonely. Then after awhile I heard my little brother sleeping next bed and I tried to woke him up. And he did it, he started to cry, and so did I too. We cried loud out and then came people aroud us.

seadrenea

Post by seadrenea » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:49 pm

I have a memory of leaning backwards on a highback chair and my dad says, "Denise! Stop leaning on that chair or your going to fall backwards!" WHAA-BAM!!!
My dad can't believe I remember that cause I was barely 2. It's like a black and white video in my head. We lived in that house about 3 months he said. I also remember standing on the porch in my diaper and shirt and being really cold. My dad said it was late fall.

VN Purohit

Post by VN Purohit » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:27 am

I am living with my parents abt 2 yrs of age in a house in front of a temple having big doors.I remember house,roadsetc but no other people.

Amethyst-Jen

Post by Amethyst-Jen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:13 pm

My earliest memory is from about 3 yrs old.  I am with my dad and we're riding the dumbo ride at Disney World.  I see and hear and feel everything about this memory.  It's so very vivid.  I've actually dreamt about this all my life and recounted it to my parents and they told me it was all true.

Apparently, I loved Dumbo and made my dad go on it again and again and again...lol.  No WONDER I remember.  I also remember the  "It's A Small World" ride, but not as clearly.

Return to “General Discussion”