FOUND FATHER

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BPHUSHPUPPY

FOUND FATHER

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:54 pm

Hello all,

My father was found Tuesday afternoon in a pasture about a half mile from where the car was found. Of course they are saying it is a crime, but not foul play. Go figure.

I would like to thank you all for trying to help me find him when he went missing. Some of you helped and some just sent kind words, but i really appreciate all that anyone did.

Thank You All, Bonnie and Family

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:39 pm

Your welcome BP.

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:17 pm

I am sorry I didnt know your father went missing... may I ask what exactly happened??? and I am glad to hear you have found him again.

BPHUSHPUPPY

What Happened

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:11 am

Hello,

on July 12, 2005 my father left from work, because he was sick. He never made it home. On September 2, 2005 his car was found on private property down an old logging road. On Tuesday a farmer planting his field found his remains. It was less than a half mile from where the car was found.

The coroner is saying he died of natural cause, which may be, but how did he get there is the question.

He had parkinsons desease, heart trouble and was on dyalisis. From where the car was and where he was he would have had to climb a gate, go up a hill, down a steep hill, across a creek, up two more hills and down another.He was found at the bottom of the hill beside a creek. Part of him was in the creek.

When they found his car, his cane was on the right side in the woods. There was an umbrella beside him when they found him. They said he had used the umbrella to walk.

I am talking about a man that was 74 years old and had all those medical problems that could barely walk from his car to his door. He always had his cane with him.

There was nothing missing. Everything was still in his pockets. The only thing was his wallet was in his front pocket instead of his back pocket where he always kept it. All of his money was still there.

We will never beleive that there was noone else involved. The police are saying right now that they are waiting on some medical reports, but at this time he died natural and there wasnt any foul play.

If you need more details just let me know.

Again I would like to thank everyone for there help. BP

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:52 pm

Dear Bonnie,

I am so sorry to hear they found your dad's remains instead of him alive and well. Even though your family may be able to now put closure on his passing, it still leaves a mystery about what 'really happened'.

May love, peace and light surround your family as you go through this difficult time. . .

Huggs! Linda :smt058

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:17 pm

To FLW:

Some one from that other forum and I cant go to anymore. I cant help Kitty which brought the only joy in my life.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:28 pm

To cltncblondeeagle,

i came on this web site and ask for help. at the time these ladies were on here to and gave me a lot of help. Everyone on here was nice and tried helping me find my father. I thought it would be rude not to atleast thank everyone for there help and kind words and now you are going to come on this post and be rude at a very painful time for me. if i think i know who you are talking about (prima donna) she helped me more than anyone. i do not appreciate you doing this. i can understand why people are leaving this forum. also they have welcomed me with open arms on that other forum.

thank you flw for your kind words.

bp

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:34 pm

hello BP,
sorry to hear about ur father. may God be with u always.
swetha

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:29 pm

No BP. It is diredted to Florida Light Worker NOT you. She is a moderator over at this other forum that I was rudely and unceromusly kicked out of. Look again and you will see TO FLW before my tirade began.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:37 am

hello birdie,
can we leave out all kinds of unrelated issues frm this forum. pls do not bring ur problems with members on other forums here on sun signs.
thanks
swetha

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:25 am

They were originally members of this one. You have to know one thing about me, I never forget ANYTHING.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:37 pm

WELL CAN YOU PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF IT ON SOMEONE ELSES POST.

thanks swetha

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:13 pm

im sorry to hear of your loss when I heard they found your father I thought you ment he was alive... and in your post about how he had medical problems and how he was found sounds very suspicios to me...

birdie you already have a thread on how to get kitty back it was rude to bring it up on here... please think of others feelings before doing that again please you could have always sent her a PM instead of a post that she might not even read....

once again I am sorry about your loss for your father and I hope that they find the true cause of his death and maybe if was natural or some what an animal could have gotten hold of him and he grabbed an unbrella to defend himself... I really wouldnt know...

love,
B.T.

Return to “General Discussion”