Mayan Calendar and 2012 Dec,21

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Metatron

Mayan Calendar and 2012 Dec,21

Post by Metatron » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:07 am

Does anyone have some input on this issue. The Mayan calender ends on this date and these guys were calender fanatics
Will the world end or what have been other opinions on this date?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:11 am

Flip the page. It's a calendar.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:53 am

hi :0,
well all I can tell you is that mayans not only belive in reincarnation but in fact they belive in world reincarnation, they belive that this world we live in had 5 reincarnations back (the last one said to be destroiyed by nature forms). does that free your mind? `We always have to remember, a ends is always a beginning, take tarot deck for that, death means not only the end but a new start :) you should never worry about that, and besides, in this world we didn't counted the year 0 so than it should be 2013 and we don't still know when mayans started to count (this is still been in search, cause the old language of mayan civilization is almost completely vanished. Any more questions I will be here, but plz post the question cause im sure there might be some people interested on this subject and we don't want to keep information only for us, do we :)?

Lights and Dejavu!
MarcoAZS

phoenixfiredragon

Post by phoenixfiredragon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:20 am

supposedly even end the in end of the Christian Bible, God is remaking the world over again after revelations and all that, which could support the belief that yea the worlds been recreated mroe than once quite possibly.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:12 am

What I heard is the Mayan's developed a very sophisticated mathematics when it came to the movement of celestial body. And interestingly enough this date is going to line up with a sun spot cycle. (When the sun flips it's polarity) In additions to this some scientists suspect that the earth as well is getting ready to flip it's polarity. The way it is described by some of the Shaman of the Mayan tradition for non-Mayan minds is that the world is having it's "reset" button pushed. What that means is anyone's guess, but should the sun flip polarity at the same time the earth does it may not kill us but it will shake things up a bit. Sort of like getting shot by Klingons with your sheilds down. :smt072

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:05 am

I seriously dont think the world will end....Will just be a very different place.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 am

Different place indeed. But its not what happens but how people will handle it.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:47 am

maybe some thing will be added ..

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:32 am

I agree,i think many people wont handle it very good.And maybe i wont,who knows,just have to be strong when the time comes!

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:54 am

The changes that will be taking place are needed for the good of this planet, some you will see and some you wont, there will be a lot of people who will be confused over what will be happening to them and there surroundings, these changes will create a new world for us to live in, a place that will allow us to live in harmony, a place for us to live in peace.

There a few who will be there to help the ones who feel lost and unsure what is happening to them, I myself am one of them, who will guide these people through this time of change.

These changes have already started and will progress as time goes on, the biggest step that everyone needs to take is not to feel afraid you will be safe.

Samson.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:55 am

Sometimes it easier said than done for feeling safe and not being afraid....The unknown is scarey for alot of people,including me.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Some people create disruption, through self fulfilling prophecy. They believe the world will end and do their best to create the end.

Psychoanalysis: stuck with the banality of their own lives creating a crisis feeds a shriveled ego.

Stay alert, connect with others.

and as the old Dylan song goes-

"Never follow leaders and watch the parking meters."

:smt002

Novus

Post by Novus » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:34 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:Flip the page. It's a calendar.
Hahahaha!

Anyway, I think we're going to make a crucial discovery that will change all of mankind on that day.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:55 am

As far as thesis goes.... Japan might dissapear (flood is said to be the reason). Like Atlantis and Lemuria did....  There is a big connection on both of them... wish one? Atlantis used to save information inside cristals and japaneses are making their best to guard information in small piece so metal aren't they? oh you are not sure? look inside your computer :)
People might most die, the world might change weatherly condition and nature form if its a flood of water with the warming of ices well than we will have a different soil and plants... But who cares anyways? the only thing we can do is keep on living doing our best, with humble and kindness (cause if everybody was an important person reincarnated... damn! the civilization went way back didn't it? famous people in normal people now :)). But always remember, for mayans and aztecs, there is no world end there is in fact a reincarnation world type.

MarcoAZS

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:33 am

Speaking of crystals, I'm sure someone out there knows something about the new typr of chip scientists are trying to create. Teh current system of storing information is in bits (0,1). If I rememeber the new system is to store information in 3 states, which means storing more information.

Return to “General Discussion”