Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Re: Samson

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:22 pm

stan wrote:
                                                             Mantra
                                      WHAT DO I POSESS THAT WAS NOT GIVEN?
Everything is given to us if we want to look at it this way.

The Ability to kill
The Ability to steal
The ability to betray
The ability to hurt other people by simple words.

I can go on.....but I think it all show that we need a correction now and then.

It is not freedom to speech that is attacked from us here...it is the freedom to hurt other....because that have never been an accepted freedom...and are fought most places on earth.

We can in our mind believe that what we do, is the best way to do thing.
Well...it is not always the truth....we need corrections from time to time....even you and me :)

stan

Re: Rhuto,

Post by stan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Rhuto, does Metatron reflect your mind set as to what is really being discussed YES or NO. [/quote]

No. it is not

It is not done because we are a free board
It is not done because you don't own the board
It is not done because you are able to serve in heaven or rule in hell.
Yes it is "Let the moderators do as they see fit" or give good reason why we must change in order to give a better service to our members....because that is what it all are about.[/quote]

Then let us listen for there is a priest in each of us.

stan

Rhutobello

Post by stan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:19 pm

Everything is given to us if we want to look at it this way.

The Ability to kill
The Ability to steal
The ability to betray
The ability to hurt other people by simple words.

It is not freedom to speech that is attacked from us here...it is the freedom to hurt other....because that have never been an accepted freedom...and are fought most places on earth.

WHAT YOU SAY SOUNDS GOOD TO THE EARS AND YOUR DEFENSE OF YOUR STAFFS INTENTIONS BUT IS IT ALWAYS SO? OF COURSE NOT. HERE WE DEAL WITH WORDS AND INTENTS AND YOU AND YOUR STAFF HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE POWER TO RULE AS YOU SEE FIT FOR THE OVER ALL GOOD OF THE MEMBERS. YOU HAVE TAKEN ON A MONUMENTAL TASK. HAVE I COME TO DESTROY? No! BUT A FIRE HAS BEEN STARTED EVEN BEFORE I CAME. THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR ME, IT'S ABOUT TRUTH. WHEN I WAS A CHILD, I REMEMBER (CONTINUED)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:32 pm

Hey Stan....I think we shall end this convesration now....because it lead nowhere....let me post The Freedom of Speach for you :

Freedom of speech is the concept of being able to speak freely without censorship. It is often regarded as an integral concept in modern liberal democracies. The right to freedom of speech is guaranteed under international law through numerous human rights instruments, notably under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, although implementation remains lacking in many countries. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes preferred, since the right is not confined to verbal speech but is understood to protect any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

In practice, the right to freedom of speech is not absolute in any country, although the degree of freedom varies greatly. Industrialized countries also have varying approaches to balance freedom with order. For instance, the United States First Amendment theoretically grants absolute freedom, placing the burden upon the state to demonstrate when (if) a limitation of this freedom is necessary. In almost all liberal democracies, it is generally recognized that restrictions should be the exception and free expression the rule; nevertheless, compliance with this principle is often lacking.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:48 pm

The Mystic Board - Registration Agreement Terms  

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of age

I Agree to these terms and am under 13 years of age

I do not agree to these terms

stan

continued

Post by stan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:00 pm

this little saying and it goes like this-STICKS AND STONES MIGHT HURT MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HARM ME. THIS LITTLE SAYING WAS TOLD TO OUR LITTLE ONES WHO WERE HURT BY WORDS. SIDHARTHA AS YOUNG CHILD WAS PROTECTED FROM SEEING THE REAL WORLD BY HIS FATHER WHO WAS KING. IT WAS NOT UNTILL HE LEFT THE NEST THAT HE BECAME A MAN AND LEARNED TO SOAR. I ONCE HEADED A SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT CLASS AND SINCE I WAS IN CHARGE I WOULD DETERMINE HOW IT SHOULD BE CONDUCTED. YOU KNOW, I KNEW WHAT WAS BEST FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE I KNEW AND I HAVE THIS RESPONSIBILITY AND IF I DON'T TAKE CHARGE THE WHOLE THING IS GOING TO FLY APART - IF I'M NOT IN CONTROL. BUT GOD TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF THE WAY. I EVENTUALLY SURRENDERED TO THIS UN-RATIONAL APPROACH. YES, ANYTHING I THOUGHT I COULD CONTRIBUTE, ANY  HIDDEN TRUTHS I COULD SHARE WERE ALL SHARED BY THE GROUP AND IT EVOLVED. IT WASN'T  MY CLASS, IS WHAT I LEARNED. IT BELONGED TO EVERYONE AND EVERYONE MADE IT WHAT IT WAS AND IT WAS ALL GOOD. SO, I'M GOING TO SIT BACK FROM A US POINT OF VIEW AND WATCH GOD AT WORK AND I AM CONVINCED IN MY HEART OF HEARTS THAT THE MYSTIC BOARD WILL BE THE BETTER FOR IT. ALL RESPECT  TO YOU AND YOUR STAFF.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:35 pm

Hmmmm I am not sure that I understand what you are looking for stan, when I read the first post I thought that you were asking if we as members thought that the admin. was doing a good and fair job, but now it seems more like are they keeping people from expressing themselves..... I would have to say that I personally think they do a good job, and that they try to make this a productive board. I think that you had at one point said something (please tell me if I am wrong) about how it seems certain people are being sought out and watched more closely than others... I would have to say that this is probably also true, Though I am not sure that it is a bad thing. I would also like to say that in my experiences here the admin have no problems talking to you and answering you with any questions or concerns even when you are upset and perhaps not saying or thinking about what you are saying. I also can see the point that Rhuto was trying to make, that not all posts may deserve to be removed/ or jailed, but the way it was worded was too easy to misunderstand and could cause many problems instead of starting a good conversation or debate. If there is something that you have in mind that you think was unfairly jailed, why not asked the one who jailed it, or if you feel like they are singling you out (You being used here not to mean you personally but anyone in this position) then ask another one to review it and give you feedback as to why this action was taken. Many times it is just misunderstandings, and if it is worded in a way they do not like, why not ask for a better way to get the point across without causing a misunderstanding.

We as members are just as responable for what we put out here and how we deal with what happens as the Admin are for watching the board to make sure it is not petty or cruel. This is a place to learn and grow and to be able to be open about parts of ourselves that many are not completely comfortable with. I can talk about things on here that I could never express to people in my everyday life... they would not understand, or chose not to understand. So please help me to understand where you are coming from in this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Light, Love and Blessings,
                                    Nyte

stan

Nyteshadecreed

Post by stan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:20 pm

When one examines another, examine from up here looking down, examine eye to eye, examine from across the room, examine from below looking up. Have you done this with me? Thank you for sharing.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:35 pm

Stan,

Let the river flow my friend. Stones and boulders move out of the way and the ground is eroded everyday. And as such a new path is carved out.

btw, just wanted to point out that there are no possessions, unless one truly believes something is theirs. What's mine is ours. What's yours is ours.

stan

sidewalk_bends

Post by stan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:01 pm

What ever they may say about You - Never forget- you are more than that my friend.

Metatron

Post by Metatron » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:10 pm

Woo Hoo this one got a LOT of traction!

I think that the most you have ever written brother Stan.

Probability for chaos is in direct relationship with complexity.

12 people manage through equanimity

100 people may need a chief and a few lieutenants

1000 people may need a czar

Complexity demands specialization it's enividable

:smt102

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:18 am

I was asking for more input on where you were coming from... key word was asking, then I explained how it sounded to me and my input based on that... If you have more to say that would help me to understand where you are then please tell me.

stan

Metatron

Post by stan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:25 am

Well said Metatron and may I add "NO GOVERNMENT, NO STATE, NO INSTITUTION, NO SCHOOL IS HIGHER THAN THE LEADERS. THE STRUCTURE AND HOW THAT ORGANIZATION FUNCTIONS IS A PERSONALITY PROFILE OF THE LEADERS.

TOO BAD YOU WON'T JUMP ON BOARD.

LET ME TEST MY PSYCHIC ABILITIES. AH 4 NAMES. TWO ARE HIDDEN AND TWO ARE SEEN AND ONE OF THESE NAMES IS A TITLE AND IT IS HIDDEN. WHO MIGHT THAT BE?

Roism

Post by Roism » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:34 am

Wow what a loaded question? If anything as mods and members of this amazing website we have lot to think and work on.

My suggestion to the Mods

Come up with a strategy of assigning members/mods you know as expert in the subject matter and single them out/assign them the thread in question. This I believe would lead to some form of conclusion. Having said that given the format available on this website where opinions are expressed more as individuals rather then being moderated by a group...atleast the questioner would feel that you have done your duty of legitimizing the query? Please dont feel that I am adding additional pressure here but just suggesting.....

To the questioner of the thread

Do your due diligence before you post your query according to the rules and regulation of website and the sub forums this will assist in getting you the answers you seek

Striving for Prefection is natural in our existence to become one with our creator

In my humble opinion

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:42 am

We attribute many things to being natural. I find that interesting.

Return to “General Discussion”