Wife taller than husband

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dabbles

ewww. ...touchy subject indeed

Post by dabbles » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:05 am

i think it matters (literally, becomes something) if either partner is letting it in their thoughts too much, If their thinking about other things besides height, its not gonna matter.  I think we attract where were at and our near future events. Relationships can sure be difficult with insecurities- I've definetly had a range of sum crazy ones! never about being to tall, but tell ya what a girl likes to wear heels and not feel like a giraffe :smt008
~Dabbles~

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:38 pm

I am 4 inches taller than my husband. I thought at first that it would be awkward, but I really like actually being taller than someone. I'm 5'6 and he is 5'2.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

VN Purohit

Taller wife

Post by VN Purohit » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:03 am

I will still maintain Taller wife has no link with lucky /un lucky future. Yes It will depend upon couple's own confidence & love with each other how they face the world together.If they are normal others need not worry.And marriage was a compromise then yes lot many probs will errupt & height differance will add fuel to fire

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:34 am

But do men really feel less confident with a taller wife?

zeamone

Post by zeamone » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:43 am

It is not with the height, it is the love for each other. No matter how tall or short your partner is, it is still the love that bonds the two that strengthens their relationship.
Did I miss something?

VN Purohit

Taller wife

Post by VN Purohit » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:02 am

NO, I find no reason for lack of confidence man should have on this issue. Important is love ,compatibility,sharing,commitment,trust & upbringing. In case couple is in a world /society where man with more height is prefered to man with all other essential qualities for successfiu and happy married life,then it is not couple's own free decision but it is society pressure where taller man is given preference. I think it not a genuine marriage.
I have seen couplles living happily irrespective of height & vice versa as well.A wise person should not make decision on this lone factor.A shorter man may be better person  as a married partner jut like taller one.If girl /lady or man himself is not happy we cant help & can pity them.

afraafra

Post by afraafra » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:31 am

in any case some things are meant to be a certain way , like husband being taller as the name implies he is the protector..

Nassim

Lucky for a man if his wife is taller.

Post by Nassim » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:29 pm

It doesn't have anything to do with luck, but it does say something about the man. That his other attributes have surpassed the short-coming (pun intended).

I am saying that the tallness/shortness factor has been a natural selection factor in determining which men women have been attracted to from a purely physical first-look, first-impression aspect.

Now, after the first impression, since we are more evolved than animals, the other aspects of the man come into play ... and that will determine whether those other aspects are more or less important than the tallness or shortness of a man.  When these other aspects come into play ... like intelligence, compassion, leadership, mental stability, self-confidence, etc ... I say then that a tall wife/short husband combo says something wonderful about the couple.

Nassim
The Universe provides unlimited potential.
Do not limit the Force.
Do not limit yourself.

Return to “General Discussion”