What are you grateful for?????

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soniaexpress

What are you grateful for?????

Post by soniaexpress » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Life has a way of giving little gifts that enrich our lives, what I am grateful for is My family, and my life, I am grateful when times are sweet, and I am even grateful for times are painful, or bitter but that is what mold me into who I am and what I am, and what I will become........sj

makowtom

Post by makowtom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:04 pm

I am greatful for the Sun and the planets....for earth and maybe the best country in it - Canada.  Narrow it down even more I thankful that my grand parents decided to leave their own country and come to this great place and I am happy to be born a Gemini in the year 1951.   I am greatful for each and every day that I am allowed to be alive and I hope and pray for there to be MORE after I leave this earth.

lluvia

IM GREATFULL

Post by lluvia » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:26 pm

:smt007 IM GREATFULL 4 THE LIVE I HAVE LIVED WITH THE GOOD N BAD,BECAUSE THEY MADE ME THE PERSON THAT I AM TODAY 4 MY 3 BOYS N MY 4 GRANDCHILDRENS N 4 MY WONDERFULL MOM N DAD(rip)he passed away 21 years ago,but still have him in my heart he was wonderfull :smt020

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:37 pm

Ice cream.

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:31 am

Everything up till this point in time for me. Life rocks

Quikdraw911

What am I gratefull for?

Post by Quikdraw911 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:20 am

My wife and children....My wife who lets me be myself without putting on a face, and in never upset nor horrified no matter who I become. She takes me as I am and is the other part of my soul.   My children who are always quick with a hug, a kiss, and an I love you Dad. This always makes the sun shine brighter on an otherwise cloudy day.  

I can handle most things in this life....but without them......what would be the point?   An empty aimless existence?  I shudder to contemplate it.

Be thankful for your family, as they are all too easily lost.

Blessed be.

mizzrozz

Post by mizzrozz » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:41 pm

Can't be any more grateful than life itself.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 pm

I am so grateful for ALL the lessons life has taught me.  So many have come through challenges - even when they appeared as failures.  The lesson is always there and life has taught me to seek it in all circumstances.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:29 pm

I am grateful for my life, my family and for being allowed to continue to breathe.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:39 pm

I am greatful to have god in my life

hitismek

Post by hitismek » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm

that i am a survivor with the strength to carry others...

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Like in the film "The Secret" I picked up a little rock to remind me of everything I am grateful for. I once wrote a list and it was endless, starting with my family, friends, good neighbours, my dog, my health (whilst not A1, thankful for all that is functioning well), mobility, my comfortable home, income, appreciating nature and beauty and feeling the emotions ............... I could go on for ages! (Plus all the good that has been in my life up to now.)

Utopian47

Grateful for...

Post by Utopian47 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:24 pm

I am grateful for my dad, my niece and nephew, that I'm becoming the person I know I can be and letting go of the past, that I'm healthy and motivated enough to make changes necessary and that I'm lucky enough to live where I can reach any and all of my dreams.

koorirose

grateful for??

Post by koorirose » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:18 am

my son and daughter, my mum sister adn dad (rip) even though he died jsut before i was born  and the life i have lived to make me who i am(well most of it) some of the bad things i could have done without, but i am a stronger signle mum and i do appreciate things more :smt003

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:57 am

I am grateful for so much....

I am grateful for my mum,she is one of the most wonderful people in this world and has helped me and still helps me grow in life.....Also my dad who is there when i need someone.

My son,he is what makes me smile and im so thankful to have him with me.Its just him and I to a point and im not alone anymore,im grateful he is happy,healthy and a wonderful boy full of life.

My dog,she is gorgeous....

The life i have had and continue to have,the chances life has delt me.....

Animals.....Love them.

And all the wonders of the world,including chocolate and chai latte lol.

Oh and my grandad who passed away,i know he is still with me.....And to the best mate a girl could ever have,a person so much like me,someone to share the good and bad times.....You are a gem and an angel Sapphy....Luv you xoxo

Tamara :o)

Return to “General Discussion”