Nadi Astrology

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:46 pm

There was a participant in my astrology forum that practiced Nadi astrology, I never had him do a reading for me, so I can't tell you how accurate I thought it was, but what I thought was the odd thing was that it involved picking a number.

1 to 200-and something.  Forget exactly.  I thought it was weird.

I haven't seen him active recently, or I'd ask him about it.

chandrika s

Post by chandrika s » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:23 pm

I have tried for a reading. They dont ask for numbers. They ask you for the day,time of birth.With these detail they pick up records of all the persons who would have been that and time. Then they pose questions to you to eliminate inapplicable details and zoom in on the the details which pertain to you. One of the eliminating quetions will relate to your name, Once the the pertinent details the reading will be in the form of poetry. The reading will contain details like your name, the name of your parents, the number of siblings you are born with etc. etc. etc. The point is these nadi readers break your readings into several parts. I got only one reading done. Then they suggest some remedial measures basing on the astrological chart which they construct basing on your DOB details like poojas which seemed to be expensive. What is amazing is a vedic seer could foresee your exssitence at this point of time. Not only your eexistence but of countless others over time. truly amazing.

Chandrika

bluebell10

nadi astrology

Post by bluebell10 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 am

from  yoga books i understand nadi's are lines of psychic energy within the human body.
some books give maps of these
there are some exercises called nadi---------  etc
usualy to do with the breath and chackras and nervous system
i have heard there are nadi or breath doctors, in India, who can tell a persons state of health, according to their breathing from the nose.
maybe these breath doctors can also tell a persons future?

Astroameya

Nadi Astrology [is it true?]

Post by Astroameya » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:24 am

Nadi astrology was introduced in Tamil Nadu during 1660-70. Great Sarbhoji Maharaj (Chatrapati Shivaji regim) of Tanjavur gave support to rewrite Nadi granthas. Some were copied on Talapatras (palm-leaves).

There is no truth about past and future generation in Brugsamvita or Nadi Granthas. Brugsamvita shows charts of panets and ephemeris for certain period.

Nadi people take Thumb impression, which is just fooling people. They also take money for performing puja on your behalf. How can you believe that he will perform puja? Impossible. This is just swallowing money

However, a good Nadi reader's readings gives 80-90% results. No bundles of software, no books, etc. like Vedic and Western Astrology.

Sushilkumar

Return to “General Discussion”