Women more devious than men?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

handyhippie65

woman more devious than men

Post by handyhippie65 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:31 pm

when you are made to submit to the will of another,(husband,) you learn to get what you want other ways.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Sometimes there should be an outlet for us to express ourselves.so why not being devious? :smt003
Women are the real rulers.The Power behind the Power.  :smt005
A Toast to Us. :smt029  :smt061

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Okay I do not entirely agree with this one.  Perhaps the wrong question was asked.

The cup, woman is more intune with emotion, therefore she can be more manipulative yes.  To get where she needs to go.  Matter how she needs it.  When we do not know how to apply it to energy, it can become self defeating.

Men Physical, they are more grounded therfore more able to focus while channeling perhaps.  But we need them none the less. :smt005

Agreed when he leads so much better, but until he learns to lead she is there to guide him.  She can focus on her things, instead of having to do both.
It is his job to protect, hers to nurture.  When we try to do the opposite it tends to backfire.  There is no weaker sexes, they are all the same.  Balance is the key.  Love like no other will be found when realized.  They can keep eachother in line.  I tried to femanize my male, it doesn't work.  He shall never understand my feelings.  He refused to get nutered!  LOL, but this doesn't mean that he thinks that he is better than me, he is my partner.   There was balance.  :smt047

stan

Post by stan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Ladies, I submit. Not!  :smt003

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:24 pm

stan wrote:Ladies, I submit. Not!  :smt003
Hmm, lets ask your wife..LOL

I see submit before a - Not~!! Ha-Ha~!!  :smt006

stan

Post by stan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Nicole wrote:
stan wrote:Ladies, I submit. Not!  :smt003
Hmm, lets ask your wife..LOL

I see submit before a - Not~!! Ha-Ha~!!  :smt006

Well, you got me nervous. I'll see if she will respond.  :smt006

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:55 pm

female has her positive as well as negative attributes just like the male has his own.seriously and personally it's a futile debate which has been going on on long before i was born.lol. :smt003

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm

In Dhav i see a wise and calming soul.  

Its nice to debate our old arguments now and then, it shows how things have changed over the generations.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Lol Suzi.thank you  :smt005

Squirrel

Post by Squirrel » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:04 am

Does having the ability to let a male think he is doing what HE wants to do when all the while he is doing what She wants him to do make us woman devious???? :smt002

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:42 am

[size=1

One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God, "Lord, I have a problem!"

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"Lord, I know you've created me and have provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, and that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"Why is that, Eve?" came the reply from above.

"Lord, I am lonely. And I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"What's a 'man,' Lord?"

"This man will be a flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat, and be vainglorious; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But, he'll be bigger, faster, and will like to hunt and kill things. He will provide you with companionship and satisfy
your desires. Yet, he'll be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be too smart, so he'll also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with an ironically raised eyebrow. "What's the catch, Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant, and self-admiring. So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. So, just remember: it's our secret. Woman to Woman."

8][/size]

In the hospital, a patient"s relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. it is an experimental procedure, semi-risky, and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. At last, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$200 for a female brain, and $500 for a male brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A girl, unable to control her curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at her childish innocence and then said, "It is a standard pricing procedure. We have to mark the female brains down, because they are used!!!!!!!"

Now Ladies what have you got to say about the latter posting?

Pravin Kumar

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:04 pm

I love it!  Nice sense of humor!

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:10 pm

yes i love it too  :smt029  :smt050

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:34 pm

i had a good laugh at them very good

Return to “General Discussion”