DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:58 am

Btw dhav i like the blog nice and colourfull

With kindest regards DK

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Thank you Dragon,

i like it lively colorful and happy :smt050  :smt051

You can see the website Alloya.com.there is an ebook there about how the Mother earth took birth and how we evolved from her.it's a channeling of Mother Earth itself. :smt020

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:03 am

ill hae to look into that site when i come back im going on a golfing tour with my fater today so i wont be back untill after the 14th it deffinetly looked like a positive site when i saw it.

Take it easy

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Golfing tour.sounds interesting.i bet you will be using energy to direct the ball to win.lol :smt003
anyway all the best and the site will be positive as you said.lol.  :smt005

handyhippie65

evolution

Post by handyhippie65 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:37 pm

the only constant is change.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:51 am

Well its good to be back and i did not expect the site to have had soo much content pasted on in over the past week. And yes i tried my hardest using all spiritual routes that i could to try and win and guess what my father came fist in seccond division wick aye. Really we should have been in first but however a last minuite change of rules prevented that.

I have that the messages that i have [posted above has been help full to people seeking higher levels i think i hav nothing left to add to this than being more active in other areas light and love

DK

ps we got a microwavve lol match play winner

glampunkbarbiedoll

Post by glampunkbarbiedoll » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 am

why are there still monkeys then?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 am

thats like asking a frog why do we have toads

Austin

Post by Austin » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 pm

If humans evolved from monkeys (apes, chimps, whatever) i would be more than willing to forgive as far as i have come spiritually and totally and completely give-up on God until the end of time.

If Sathya Sai Baba said humans evolved from such animals i'd probably kill myself. All he has to say is how foolish the idea is and i'd be content.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:23 am

Well further up in this thread i posed about my theory on evoloution and i think that god wanted us to have divirsity in our lives it makes you wonder with taking size and feeding methods in to account [this can be related to all primeapes] why are there dolphins and why are there whate one whates eat the smallest food source and dolphins squid and fish. What do we as apes of some manner eat? Meat what other species eats as much meat and other diffrent cusienes? You look at the apes there herbavores they eat fruit an suchforth why? dont be so heterogeneus.

DK

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:24 am

And on belief i appoligise for coming across blunt but we cant deny their existance but can only ask why and theorize.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:24 pm

If our life purpose is to learn lessons - then evolution is automatic.  We will never remain static in this growth process.

al64

Post by al64 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 pm

Hi all
In the case of the human race, evolution seems to be the wrong word to use – deterioration seems to have been the case over thousands of years of history.
When archaeologists excavate the most ancient sites they find that the deeper they dig, the higher the quality of the finds. Cave paintings from the most remote times are of much better quality than those of Egypt and Mesopotamia. Some seem to have been painted by a Leonardo da Vinci of the stone age.
Spirituality/intuition were, it seems, at a high in the remote past and were lost. Myths and legends speak of the lost “Golden Age” of mankind and the way in which things have gotten worse. Stories of lost Atlantis are ever popular, telling of high civilisation lost beneath the oceans. Great teachers are recorded in the history of all continents, who taught the people the skills of science, engineering, astronomy and esoteric arts. The beginning of this knowledge is lost in the mist of time and only some of it has been equalled in modern times.

The great pyramid is still the largest building and the foundation stones of Baalbek cannot be lifted with modern cranes.
Alchemists made gold from lead.
The ancients knew about the moons of Mars that can only be seen with a telescope.
They knew about Saturn that can only be seen with a telescope and that it's the second largest planet. They recorded the movements of Venus and Mars 4,000 years ago
Sanscrit texts speak of the age of the universe the vast distances of the stars and the age of the universe and flying machines.

L&L
Al :smt069

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 am

It is actually quiet stunning the knowlegdge that the ancients had and how it still impact our lives. What have we really detireated from, i would as because wouldnt we as humans and our need to record our selves on a natural level not have left some mark of our selves in a more concrete form that that of stories written scholars mellinea ago?

The golden days i think are that of before humans evoloved into a vessal that could hold such a complex consciousness.
When we look at the astral planes and dimensions, we are told that there are regions kingdoms and inhabatiants that live there.
Now we look to the news in our current lives and we see that there are children that have had lives on mars etc, what if, what if there are place through out the universe that re inhabitated but on another plane of exzistance, now that doesnt mean that they are here in the physical, like aliens and such, but what of the origion of some of us here on earth are walk ins that have happened throughout history?

We think the world is going to end based on a calender created 5 thousand years ago? what if the world ended when our yearly callenders end?

DK

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Perhaps the real golden age is yet to come?  Have you considered how important it is to open to the knowledge that is always available and use it to enhance our existence and growth.  There is no status quo in nature, there is only growth.

Return to “General Discussion”