star ki

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wrsjr786

star ki

Post by wrsjr786 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:04 am

would someone comment on the compatibility of a 3-5-3 male and a 3-7-1 female...........thanks

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Geez, I am a bit rusty there (if a forum starts about 9 Star Ki, I promise to read my notes again and keep up to date).

Anyway, from what I can remember, the first or yearly number is your essence or full potential: what you can be when truly balanced and functioning well.

The second, or monthly number, is a more immature aspect of yourself, relevant during the first 18-20 years of life, then later resurfacing under stress. It is also called our more emotional side, or our inner child, always with us.

The third is less important, although it can be misleading to others, since it is related to the image we are giving. For compatibility purposes, this number is hardly ever taken into account, since as soon as you get to know someone better, you get past their surface and have to confront their true selves.

So we have an outgoing and quick tempered Wood male, who tends to keep his emotional earthy side under control. And then a Wood female who is easily taken over by her Metal emotional nature, more diplomatic and independent. While most of the time they will share their views on things, some Star Ki experts would say that they are too alike for passion to flow, even if they are great comrades. Still, it is a very comfortable situation most of the time.

But, whenever she is feeling more Metal, she will try to seek his Earthy side in order to fell more nurtured and understood. And he, in turn, may give in to his more emotional Earthy side and play along with her, or will try to resist being drawn into his more emotional nature and feel that her Metal side is over controlling, telling him he is too disperse and never gets anything finished, for example.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 pm

u shd try out our software too:)
http://www.9starkiastrology.com/

wrsjr786

star ki cont.

Post by wrsjr786 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 am

i might add, the male is a sagittarius water dragon and the female is a virgo metal dog!

Return to “General Discussion”