my son

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:58 am

hello everyone,

i have seen my little guy three times now. he's not so little anymore. i also saw my daughter graduate high school. wow where does the time go. i just waned to let everyone know I'm so glad i kept fighting. know matter how long it takes, keep fighting for what you believe in. in the end it will work out, and all be worth it. and you come away with a very positive outlook on what really matters to you.

peace,
blackcat

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:12 am

This is the awesomest post!   :smt038   Yippee...  A feel good all over rush....  :smt003

Thanks Blackcat for sharing with us!  ((( H U G S )))
Blessings to you and your children....

P E A C E
Evie    :smt109

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:10 pm

BC, I am happy for u.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:11 pm

BLACKCAT wrote:hello everyone,

i have seen my little guy three times now. he's not so little anymore. i also saw my daughter graduate high school. wow where does the time go. i just waned to let everyone know I'm so glad i kept fighting. know matter how long it takes, keep fighting for what you believe in. in the end it will work out, and all be worth it. and you come away with a very positive outlook on what really matters to you.

peace,
blackcat
Hmm, You think sis~???  :smt017  ROFL

Gosh I can remember me saying a year ago in E-Mail, omg you have such sad eyes..
I know you remember me saying that~!!! LoL
And you said what now~??
Not me why would she say that~?????
I wonder why now..  :smt017
Your eyes beam so bright I can't see now... ROFL

Your out look gives me hope for me now..
Funny I seen your faith a year ago..
And you seen mine..
I could not be happier for my sis..

Take that star and never let go of it sis.
It belongs in your hands now....

Love ya bunches..  :)
Your Shadow,  :smt006

ps,
I'm on your side~!!
Last edited by Nicole on Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:43 pm

I am also very glad on your behalf BC...and yes....it show that we have to fight for what we believe is right.

As said before....I hope you will soon see fruits of your struggle....and that happiness again can enter you daily life.

You have shown you are a strong woman and if you put your mind to it...you can achieve a lot :)

Good luck BC!

girlygirl

My son

Post by girlygirl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:20 am

I'm new on this  , but I read your message, and I would like to say
" CONGRATULATIONS"

rauqs

my son

Post by rauqs » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:43 am

during my childhood i compelled my father with troubles so i wish not to have son to face the troubles as my father did.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Just a fyi my son now lives with me, he has since November, very busy, but wonderful. To everyone who has struggles, no matter what it is, or how hard it is, keep fighting. No matter what. You can't know what the futuer has in store for you. I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would turn out as well as it has. I spent Christmas with my 18 yr. old and my 12yr old. I have never spent a christmas with both my kids, together. It was amazing. Many people that have been around for awhile remeber how hard I struggled with all of this, and I thank u for all the support and love given.

peace,
blackcat

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLACKCAT!

I am so happy on your behalf...and Yes...your fighting spirit have shown a proof, that it helps not to give up hope...to take one day after the other....if setback..let it go...try again...and if your fight is for justice ....it will often end in happiness.....but it might cost time and effort....Big Grandpa Hug to you..and good luck to all 3 of you :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:18 pm

BLACKCAT wrote:Just a fyi my son now lives with me, he has since November, very busy, but wonderful. To everyone who has struggles, no matter what it is, or how hard it is, keep fighting. No matter what. You can't know what the futuer has in store for you. I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would turn out as well as it has. I spent Christmas with my 18 yr. old and my 12yr old. I have never spent a christmas with both my kids, together. It was amazing. Many people that have been around for awhile remeber how hard I struggled with all of this, and I thank u for all the support and love given.

peace,
blackcat
Omg,
I have been so worried about you...
I'm very happy what I'm reading.
You just made my new year sis Thanks~!!  :smt020

(((((((((( Kitty Cat ))))))))))

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey Black Cat, i am really glad things have worked out for you.  Large hugs for you and your family.

Suzi

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 pm

BLACKCAT wrote:Just a fyi my son now lives with me, he has since November, very busy, but wonderful. To everyone who has struggles, no matter what it is, or how hard it is, keep fighting. No matter what. You can't know what the futuer has in store for you. I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would turn out as well as it has. I spent Christmas with my 18 yr. old and my 12yr old. I have never spent a christmas with both my kids, together. It was amazing. Many people that have been around for awhile remeber how hard I struggled with all of this, and I thank u for all the support and love given.

peace,
blackcat
Hey BC, nice to see u back on here. Missed u alot. I am happy for u & ur kids, been worried about u because of ur not replying to any messages or coming on here. Buzz me when u are free, there is a lot I want to tell u, just don't know how to. Love you, take care.

Return to “General Discussion”