How do you stay positive

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:09 am

i should try this out now:) need to do something seriously. have been taking things to lightly..but yes making  a huge attempt  to be positive:)

jigyasu

Post by jigyasu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:25 am

there are lots of things actually that can enhance ur desire of being positive vibration. feed ur senses with pleasantness. nice scenery, aroma oils, soothing ambient or downtempo music and  do not dehydrate urself.
Thats why all this was a part of PUJA.  

lamp, incense sticks, worshiping flowers, humming which works with stablizing the vibration fluctuations. these all thing can enhance. hence it was a ritual, a system.
it was more like "keep all ur senses busy in a repetition so that u can experience that which is other than them"

chow
:smt003

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:58 pm

That's it!! It's just like treating the inside of your body, your mind and your soul to a massage all at the same time. just like it  was said earlier, we all need to treat ourselves to things sometimes. You always look at it as if you deservre it,

I like music, too !!!

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:09 pm

By striving to live in the world while at the same time striving not to be part of it... :)
Attachments
negatives_life.gif
negatives_life.gif (47.87 KiB) Viewed 1754 times

WITCHYNANNA01

Post by WITCHYNANNA01 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:16 am

:smt006

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:38 am

Eat beans that will keep yeah positive.... Ha-Ha~!!  :smt003

Being smart..LoL

Have a great day peeps~!!  :smt020

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:29 pm

STOP - The World is not negative.

Look at nature around you, look at the wonderful floara and fauna and you will realise that the world is a beautiful and positive place.

It is we humans, with our mean and petty ambitions and ideas who make this world out to be negative. It is our thoughts, our mind, which can turn negative to positive and positive to negative. Control your mind and desires and everything will look positive.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 pm

I will be happy when I have plenty of money in the bank.
I will be happy when the kids are grown.
I will be happy when I get out of this town.
I will be happy when and on and on and on and on and on into infinity

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:I will be happy when I have plenty of money in the bank.
I will be happy when the kids are grown.
I will be happy when I get out of this town.
I will be happy when and on and on and on and on and on into infinity
Yes, I agree entirely with the 2 posts that preceded me...
Happiness is just a state of mind.

1-If you think that you have to  force yourself to live in a negative world, then so be it...

2-If you think that the world is a wonderful place to live in, then so be it

3-If you think that the world is a negative place, then...

You take a pick and live your life with.

What's most important is that if you are not happy with a choice, YOU can still change it!
Attachments
6091.gif
6091.gif (268.48 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Examining our first thoughts of our day we will find negativity - it is like water finding its own path, downhill is comfortable.  To think positive tends to require an effort of will - keeping it there is a measure of our abilitiy to uplift our own thoughts to positive approach to life and all its challenges.

Yes, nature, in all its beauty, is available as a wonderful example of God's grace in life.  It is a part of the ability for us to uplift to its message.  After all, we are nature too - human nature!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:16 am

I will admit i was a very negative person and i would let other negative people drag me down with them.....Everyone has negative moments but i find it hard to be around people who are always complaining and down,they go on and on about all things bad or sad....I guess because i was one of those people,i see it now.

Im not perfect but i have since changed my way of thinking,due to the help of my mother,books and a very special friend.....And now that i am a more positive person i feel so much better......Things are starting to happen and well its a weird feeling.

I just keep telling myself i wont let people like that get to me,they wont bring me down....I also protect myself so nothing negative can enter my zone.

But its still difficult for me,its a on going thing.But im getting there so i wont let people stop me.

Tamara :o)

bharatmahan

Post by bharatmahan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Its great reading about members having the will and urge to think positive and remain happy, I hope and pray to our Lord that he comes to the help of all those who look up to Him to make their day. God Bless us all.

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 am

It's the power of your words and thoughts X 10.  Think positive thoughts..don't allow others to steal your positive energy...Show people the awesome YOU..and soon they'll think positively also :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Yes, its easier for the positive to empower the negative than to let the negative drag down the positive.  It really does feel better too.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:18 pm

First of all I want to say, I'm not good at remembering to do this, I'm working on it.
So, here I go..........

I am the creator of my experience.  Everything outside of me is a reflection of me, I created it, just like everything in me is.  Therefore, I am responsible for all that is happening outside of me(and inside of me).  When someone is negative around me and it has my attention, I have negative in me.  If I want it to change I have to make room for it to change, in me and outside.
I say....(I learned this from a book on Ho'oponopono) I'm sorry (I'm addressing inside of me, I'm sorry I am carry and thinking and saying this negative stuff, please forgive me (I'm forgiving myself), I love you (To my Gods and myself, I know they love me), Thank you.

I have found that in doing so I am changing me and giving my outside world the room to change, often it does.  I do this with myself, like when I stub my toe.  I do this immediately and the pain stops immediately and my toe is fine.
Last edited by tourbi on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”