Women - Fashion, High Heels, Piercings & Tatoos

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lacky80

Women - Fashion, High Heels, Piercings & Tatoos

Post by Lacky80 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:08 am

A research article said that one of the pointers to a woman's sexual urge was - she wearing high heels. Another article mentioned that people with piercings and tatoos also have a high level of sexual urge? How far are such research articles true?
Life is a stranger. You cant make it your friend till you move a step towards it.... Lacky

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:20 pm

I suppose wearing a mini skirt says she wants to be raped as well!

I think the research is a bunch of bull!

Who is the research done by - College Sorority houses?

These are ways to express one self .......... tattoos could be a symbol of a lost love ..or a meaning in ones life something they feel strongly about .. (I have one and it is not due to being overly horney!)

Heels - some prefer them over flat footed shoes............lol I dont like shoes ..does this mean I do not like sex?

Piercings?  ok ..what piercings where?  

Anyway My opinion is this is a bunch of bs!

Dode

Post by Dode » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:46 pm

I'ld have to agree, have the tatoo and no not sex craved but deborah like you i like barefeet no shoes on this girl :)

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 pm

I too have a tattoo and I prefer to go with out my shoes and don't really like to wear heels (particularly because hubby is a bit shorter than me). Those have nothing to do whith my "drive"........ lol!
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Try holding the Playboy mag with both hands - it stops it moving about so much and get some stronger glasses.
If only it were so simple - high heels, a tattoo and a tongue piercing, I know quite a few ladies who fill that criteria, in fact I teach most of them - don't take it for granted, they may be my students and most of them are blackbelts.
Please don't walk up to  a strange women in high heels and ask if she is up for it, it could be my wife and that would not please me or any other husband/partner/boyfriend.

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 pm

i could only giggle when reading these comments,  i love shoes high sexy ones and ye sex is good but has one got to do with the other, definatly not.... i dont wear my shoes to bed:-)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 am

Siometimes just a couple of lines alter your perceptions of someone - glenellen I'll never be able to take you seriously again.

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:32 pm

There are people who live deep within the jungles who have a different taste of what is beauty. :)

And it's pretty painful to be sexy in those places where the lifestyles of people do not include sitting infront of a computer. I'm sure some of you have seen pictures of lip piercings that are so BIG a cat could go through them. O___O

I don't know about modern society, but I believe it's all a matter of taste. My feet dies each time I spend the day out in low heels, and I like to run and jump at random! =D.

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 pm

ah prof does that mean our relationship is over before it started:-)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:19 pm

No, it's that sense of mystery, I'm just a guy who hits things as hard as he can but all that does she/don't she, is she/isn't she really intrigues me.
I guess when you deal with very concrete things - literally, the fantasy becomes more important.

glampunkbarbiedoll

Post by glampunkbarbiedoll » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:12 am

that is so stupid OMG males just need another excuse.

Briony

High heels and tattoos

Post by Briony » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:49 am

What...I'm a woman who wears high heels (on occasion) and I am tattoo apprentice, I know a lot of woman who do both, where did they get their info the strip club? maybe a nightclub? Most tattoos are very personal, we've had a lot of memorial pieces and I specialize in religious art. people who have never even thought of getting a tattoo did so after a relative passed away. Some things just don't relate to sex. mind you I've seen it all, some do derive pleasure when  getting a tattoo, some claim it is spiritual and leads to a higher self.  :smt017

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 am

glampunkbarbiedoll, don't tar all men with the same brush - it might be catching and I'd hate that.
Perhaps this expresses some deep inner need that he could only bring out in the safety of a thread, I'm sure they make the shoes in his size so leave him too it.

ceevee1919

High Heels.................

Post by ceevee1919 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Sexy come from the inside not from high heels, tattoos....  I think unless your walking past a frat house your sensuality shines from your confidence, the way you carry youself.

You can be extremley sexy in a white tee shirt and sport socks.

I feel if wearing heels and any of the other things mentioned is you--that's cool and sexy.  But if your  doing so is unconfortable (FEET HURT!), that is very unsexy.

Just my opinion.

glenellen

Re: High Heels.................

Post by glenellen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:26 pm

quote: I feel if wearing heels and any of the other things mentioned is you--that's cool and sexy.  But if your  doing so is unconfortable (FEET HURT!), that is very unsexy.

is it not a case of fashion or confort, yes i no one can manage both but i refuse to wear my slippers to the pub

Return to “General Discussion”