Women - Fashion, High Heels, Piercings & Tatoos

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lacky80

Women - Fashion, High Heels, Piercings & Tatoos

Post by Lacky80 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:08 am

A research article said that one of the pointers to a woman's sexual urge was - she wearing high heels. Another article mentioned that people with piercings and tatoos also have a high level of sexual urge? How far are such research articles true?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:20 pm

I suppose wearing a mini skirt says she wants to be raped as well!

I think the research is a bunch of bull!

Who is the research done by - College Sorority houses?

These are ways to express one self .......... tattoos could be a symbol of a lost love ..or a meaning in ones life something they feel strongly about .. (I have one and it is not due to being overly horney!)

Heels - some prefer them over flat footed shoes............lol I dont like shoes ..does this mean I do not like sex?

Piercings?  ok ..what piercings where?  

Anyway My opinion is this is a bunch of bs!

Dode

Post by Dode » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:46 pm

I'ld have to agree, have the tatoo and no not sex craved but deborah like you i like barefeet no shoes on this girl :)

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 pm

I too have a tattoo and I prefer to go with out my shoes and don't really like to wear heels (particularly because hubby is a bit shorter than me). Those have nothing to do whith my "drive"........ lol!

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Try holding the Playboy mag with both hands - it stops it moving about so much and get some stronger glasses.
If only it were so simple - high heels, a tattoo and a tongue piercing, I know quite a few ladies who fill that criteria, in fact I teach most of them - don't take it for granted, they may be my students and most of them are blackbelts.
Please don't walk up to  a strange women in high heels and ask if she is up for it, it could be my wife and that would not please me or any other husband/partner/boyfriend.

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 pm

i could only giggle when reading these comments,  i love shoes high sexy ones and ye sex is good but has one got to do with the other, definatly not.... i dont wear my shoes to bed:-)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 am

Siometimes just a couple of lines alter your perceptions of someone - glenellen I'll never be able to take you seriously again.

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:32 pm

There are people who live deep within the jungles who have a different taste of what is beauty. :)

And it's pretty painful to be sexy in those places where the lifestyles of people do not include sitting infront of a computer. I'm sure some of you have seen pictures of lip piercings that are so BIG a cat could go through them. O___O

I don't know about modern society, but I believe it's all a matter of taste. My feet dies each time I spend the day out in low heels, and I like to run and jump at random! =D.

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 pm

ah prof does that mean our relationship is over before it started:-)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:19 pm

No, it's that sense of mystery, I'm just a guy who hits things as hard as he can but all that does she/don't she, is she/isn't she really intrigues me.
I guess when you deal with very concrete things - literally, the fantasy becomes more important.

glampunkbarbiedoll

Post by glampunkbarbiedoll » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:12 am

that is so stupid OMG males just need another excuse.

Briony

High heels and tattoos

Post by Briony » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:49 am

What...I'm a woman who wears high heels (on occasion) and I am tattoo apprentice, I know a lot of woman who do both, where did they get their info the strip club? maybe a nightclub? Most tattoos are very personal, we've had a lot of memorial pieces and I specialize in religious art. people who have never even thought of getting a tattoo did so after a relative passed away. Some things just don't relate to sex. mind you I've seen it all, some do derive pleasure when  getting a tattoo, some claim it is spiritual and leads to a higher self.  :smt017

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 am

glampunkbarbiedoll, don't tar all men with the same brush - it might be catching and I'd hate that.
Perhaps this expresses some deep inner need that he could only bring out in the safety of a thread, I'm sure they make the shoes in his size so leave him too it.

ceevee1919

High Heels.................

Post by ceevee1919 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Sexy come from the inside not from high heels, tattoos....  I think unless your walking past a frat house your sensuality shines from your confidence, the way you carry youself.

You can be extremley sexy in a white tee shirt and sport socks.

I feel if wearing heels and any of the other things mentioned is you--that's cool and sexy.  But if your  doing so is unconfortable (FEET HURT!), that is very unsexy.

Just my opinion.

glenellen

Re: High Heels.................

Post by glenellen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:26 pm

quote: I feel if wearing heels and any of the other things mentioned is you--that's cool and sexy.  But if your  doing so is unconfortable (FEET HURT!), that is very unsexy.

is it not a case of fashion or confort, yes i no one can manage both but i refuse to wear my slippers to the pub

Return to “General Discussion”