Hiding From Love

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lighting strikes twice

Hiding From Love

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:10 pm

If the title is a statement of how it is for most of us, it seems silly that we should run from love. You may disagree with me that most of us Hide from love and thats okay. Try to find some examples you could share.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I don't think we run away from love, or hide from it, because love is one of our abilities ,given by birth and control the natural reproduction of our species .

On the other hand, if some have been very hurt from love, they might try to hide from it, not so much for the love itself but for the fear of the painful relationship they have had before.
Our hormones will hurt us though, because the love comes natural, and when we suppress it, we loose in both ends, and don't manage to receive that happiness we are made for ...which in its core is "Family group"  

Well ....that is my thoughts about it though :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:16 pm

You know some ppl do run away from love, for fear of losing the person, for fear of pain, for fear of commitment, for fear of losing indepedence.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Yes....you prevent love....but in all those thing mention your fear stay in them.."to loose control"..."to be afraid the hurt" and since you allow it.....you will suffer from it....the question is.....maybe the happiness you would have in order to dare would outweigh the suffer you go around with in order to protect yourself from harm.

If your fear for loosing a person make you running away....haven't you then lost that person?

And let me put this in too....even if we love someone dearly...we can never expect that the other person shall to the same to us....we all are different....we all have different opinion....so the fact that we love someone is our own fact or feeling....we can only hope that it will be repaid by the other part.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:34 pm

Not just prevent love, but run away too.

My friend has a bad aspect in his horoscope which says that if he marries anyone, that female will die. He didn't know it, got married, & his first wife died, & now after 3 years, he fell in ove again & wants to marry the girl, learnt about this in his horoscope & has put off his marriage. because he doesn't want her to die. Even breaking all realtionship with her, she is sad, but he is running away & hiding from her.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Yea...I can believe you....and that is why I indeed is so against that type of readings...readings shall give inspirations....readings shall give hope.....if a reading could be 100% sure to happen, then we would have known it by now....they are not....they are just prediction....and as with all prediction it might happen and it might not.

If we believe to much in readings, we almost working towards its fulfilment...that is why they need to be positive or be followed up by a "remedy" that makes an option for the questioner. I feel it is very little possibility that a reader can say that "anyone you will marry or fall in love with will die".....then I can say that > 90% of all death happen in a bed.....will you then avoid bed for the rest of your life?

Let say that this Reading are true.....why will this lady die?...is it from the hand of your friends...or...do he put an illness on her....or is it an illness she herself bring with her?

If the last is true....will the fact that he run away lead to her recovery?

If both love each other dearly....shall both suffer in order to avoid thing that can't be avoid?
Will it not be the best for both parts to take the happiness, even if it is for a short time....shall we let fear control our life?

There are many reasons for denying love....but none of them comes from love..because that is pure...it comes from fear.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:48 am

Does not perfect love contain all the emotions including fear that hides it?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:33 am

Does not the perfect love let you overcome your fear...and make you into something that you never believed you would manage to do....look to a mothers love....look to two peoples love, where they voluntary put down their guard and adjust their demands in order to please the other part...look for the love many have to their "God" where they put everything in his hand and don't fear life any more.

The fear arise when you start thinking you are loosing your love...or you are loosing control....or you will be the boss..love is all about sharing....fear is all about you.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:15 pm

Yes I agree and is not fear helpful to the soul at the same time?

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Recently, I have been very hurted by my ex boyfriend and I'm not hiding from love or fearing to be hurted again.... Why? Because I'm more aware about some things and I grew up inside. Also I know exactly what kind of person I want as my partner. To summarize I guess I'm stronger, so if I ever be hurted again, oh well it's life, better days will come again.

And no, fear is not helpful. It keeps us from acting and thinking properly, plus it attracts exactly what we fear, for example If you fear of being alone, then you are attracting that situation... Like attracts like.

Sorry if I didn't explained myself very well.

:smt006

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:04 am

_Patt_ wrote:Recently, I have been very hurted by my ex boyfriend and I'm not hiding from love or fearing to be hurted again.... Why? Because I'm more aware about some things and I grew up inside. Also I know exactly what kind of person I want as my partner. To summarize I guess I'm stronger, so if I ever be hurted again, oh well it's life, better days will come again.

And no, fear is not helpful. It keeps us from acting and thinking properly, plus it attracts exactly what we fear, for example If you fear of being alone, then you are attracting that situation... Like attracts like.

Sorry if I didn't explained myself very well.

:smt006

Hi Pat. Understand you perfectly and thanks for sharing. Pain can be a friend and teacher if we choose to embrace it and see the love in it. God Bless you! And a hug1  :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:35 pm

may be we run away fearing something that may happen later.. but dont we realize that by doing so.. we are breaking the love at the moment itself?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm

swetha wrote:may be we run away fearing something that may happen later.. but dont we realize that by doing so.. we are breaking the love at the moment itself?

Maybe when we learn how to get high off our own lows, we will learn of perfect love?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 pm

That would be unconditional love?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:04 pm

looking_glass wrote:That would be unconditional love?

Hi looking glass
Yes, that would require a renewing of the mind.

Return to “General Discussion”