A Mystic competition... Yogi and The Bandit

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acaveyogi

Post by acaveyogi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 am

Bandit81101 wrote:Hm.....What to do, what to do...

I like radio shows LOL  I'm sure over the years that the two of us have expierenced several "Mystical" things.  As we stated before, almost everything we do has something mystical to it.  We could drop the "Competition" part.  Let's share some of our expierences, but only those we feel ready to share :)  and branch out from there! :D

We can discuss on what the other has posted that they have expierenced, and I'm sure that will bring to mind in the other things that they themselves expierenced! :D  That will be fun, a learning expierence, and it should keep our "Viewers" entertained LOL  

I remember the movie "Smokey and the Bandit" LOL  Now we're "Yogi and the Bandit" :D  Almost live! HaHaHa...well we're alive, just not live and in person when this is being read :D
Love,
~Toni
:) "Yogi and the Bandit" is ok :) As long as the Bandit is there, then I want to participate. And the truth is that it is not really about you and I (which you know). We are studying entertainment and information. "The mystic challenge" is an awesome subject and "it" can (as you stated) go all kinds of places. :) The whole concept is kind of a gift to both us and the messageboard and probably if we work it right (which is what we are exploring :) ), "the viewers."

So Bandit how is that for stress :) ! But anyway Bandit my loved one, with your gifts and my gifts, I think that we can parley this into something that all concerned are happy with. I think that it can be done or I wouldn't even attempt it.

We are at this point a "tag team" :) And if we are any good at this (which is ok if we aren't) there will be a point at which we will be moved in to the forum, "Mystic Radio Shows" :) And be up to our "tushes" in other people trying to do what we are attemping to do :) The mystic challenge is the mystic challenge :)

Well my Bandit my loved one :) input? And we will start tomarrow.

You are very much loved!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:57 am

"Mystic Radio Shows"  sweet :D  And here I was thinking I would never make it into show business LOL

As for my input, let me see...  I guess since we start tomorrow, I'll let you be the starter with our next discussion...which works well since you started this thread as well :)  I'd be interested to see if we get any input with our new challenge.  Maybe our "Viewers" will message us and tell us what they think, we might even get some special guest stars LOL :D

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

"Yogi and the Bandit", The Mystic Radio Show. The mystic challenge!

Post by acaveyogi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Bandit81101 wrote:"Mystic Radio Shows"  sweet :D  And here I was thinking I would never make it into show business LOL

As for my input, let me see...  I guess since we start tomorrow, I'll let you be the starter with our next discussion...which works well since you started this thread as well :)  I'd be interested to see if we get any input with our new challenge.  Maybe our "Viewers" will message us and tell us what they think, we might even get some special guest stars LOL :D

Love,
~Toni
Bandit my loved one, I guess our first mystic challenge as a "radio show team" and as a "topic" is :) , "Why are we getting views?!" All we are doing is visiting and kicking things around. :)

How is that for, "zip" for stress :)

I am not sure what we are doing right :) "Do you have any suggestions?" :)

:)

I love you!

yogi john

PS: I would like "Eye of the Tiger" as a special guest :) Would you be willing work on it :) ? He scares me alittle bit :) john

acaveyogi

Yogi and The Bandit...

Post by acaveyogi » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:26 am

And just for the record :) (oh no stress :) ) If it turns out that we are any good at this, "Mystic Radio Show" stuff, we will be a featured "Mystic Radio Show", and we will get a sticky :) ! In the Mystic Radio Shows Forum.

There are folks out there on the internet that are running a version of the concept, "Radio Show", that are bringing in 20,000 views a day. Bandit, I suspect that you and I can't do this :) . But at the same time there is no reason why we shouldn't encourage others to try.

God but I love the internet, and those folks that are brave enough to play on it. And God but I love the viewers, they give us permission to play! A marriage made in Heaven!

Only on the internet can there be a "Yogi and the Bandit" just hanging out! :)

Anyway, thank you Swetha for allowing Bandit and I to explore this reality! It is appreciated and we do love you and your management team!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:32 am

What we're doing right!?  Hmmm.  I guess asking our viewers won't help, since they don't talk back LOL

When I log in, I check the new posts section.  Maybe they do the same thing, and see this.  Maybe they just aren't adding in cause they think now it has only become between you and me!?  

I'm gonna sprinkle sum of my "pixie dust" on this thread, maybe we'll get sum action going on to tell us exactly what's going on :)  Until then, let's just "kick it" :D

How about I post a question, and we can branch out from there.

I know many people have seen ghosts, or heard them.  Have you ever ran into a ghost that did something else (i.e. turn lights on, shut doors, etc.) and what did they do?  Oh, and the kicker...Do you know why they did it!? :D

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Yogi and The Bandit....

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:27 am

Bandit81101 wrote:What we're doing right!?  Hmmm.  I guess asking our viewers won't help, since they don't talk back LOL

When I log in, I check the new posts section.  Maybe they do the same thing, and see this.  Maybe they just aren't adding in cause they think now it has only become between you and me!?  

I'm gonna sprinkle sum of my "pixie dust" on this thread, maybe we'll get sum action going on to tell us exactly what's going on :)  Until then, let's just "kick it" :D

How about I post a question, and we can branch out from there.

I know many people have seen ghosts, or heard them.  Have you ever ran into a ghost that did something else (i.e. turn lights on, shut doors, etc.) and what did they do?  Oh, and the kicker...Do you know why they did it!? :D

Love,
~Toni
I love you Bandit :) in a pinch you will always come up with something! You are a gift to any team.

The thing that comes to my mind is that you and I have never done this kind of thing before. So there is going to be a learning curve. Part of that learning curve is working with "Mystic input", both ours and others and those just curious. Because we are still in the "Mystic Competitions Forum", maybe "Mystic Radio Talk Shows" could be considered a sub forum of "The Mystic Competitions" forum, maybe? Managemet will have to sort this/these things out, if we (you and I) can actually create interest in the format that we (you and I) are exploring.

And this kind of came up :) Bandit do you have any idea who our moderator is? What we are doing could get out of control and we may have to holler :) "Mr/Ms Wizard!" Help! (maybe?)

Bandit, I love your "ghosts" idea.  So if we run your first idea and combine it with your second idea, this comes up, "Bandit do we have a "Ghost" expert on this messageboard that we can invite as/to be a guest on our "mystic talk show?"" Everybody loves ghosts :) ! It is a cool thing to explore. Bandit do we have any idea who our resident "Ghost" expert is on this messageboard? :) And maybe there is more than one that we could invite to speak (and maybe interview :) ), with us all and the viewers (assuming we get any :) ).

Love you!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:43 am

A moderator and a ghost expert, wow, I don't know.  I'm pretty new to this board yet and have no idea what everyone specializes in...I have an idea though

In general discussion we could post that we're looking for these people, and see who responds...Kind of like a job application LOL

And once we get this thing up and rolling, we can explore what to do with it :) and talk to the appropriate people as to what to do with it...hopefully by then we'll have sum fans :D LOL

Love,
~Toni

acaveyogi

Yogi and The Bandit....

Post by acaveyogi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 am

Bandit81101 wrote:A moderator and a ghost expert, wow, I don't know.  I'm pretty new to this board yet and have no idea what everyone specializes in...I have an idea though

In general discussion we could post that we're looking for these people, and see who responds...Kind of like a job application LOL

And once we get this thing up and rolling, we can explore what to do with it :) and talk to the appropriate people as to what to do with it...hopefully by then we'll have sum fans :D LOL

Love,
~Toni
Bandit, I love you! And this needs to be said, "The instant that you do not think that this is fun :) we are out of here." The only reason that you and I are doing this, is to give you and I something to do together, because we like hanging out with each other. This is a "non stress reality." Period. In an ideal world we would find ways to help this messageboard promote itself. At least as far as my goal (other than you and I hanging out), it is a creative challenge. Which I know that you have no problem with.

I do "not" really know what is going on in this messageboard. And you do explore things more often than I do. I guess if I do have to get out more :) I will. I do want to be a part of our team.

So my Bandit loved one :) please be gentle :) I am abit autistic. But I will follow you into things just because I trust you when it comes to the "door". You have been out the "door" and have had a look at things. I would like to be out the "door" abit and have a look at things.

Bandit, I am a creative genus.

Bandit, you are a good person and you are real. And we like each other. You are a friend and I do not want to screw that up. I don't have any real world friends, other than my wife and Tucker.  

This topic concept is just something for you and I to do together. It gets me out the "door" abit. And I get to hang out with you. What we are attempting to do here, as a gift from this messageboard, is just something to do together. No stress. And if you and I just hanging out together can help this messageboard, then too cool! You do not mind and I do not mind.

So anyway Bandit my loved one :) about the viewers, we can hear their thoughts, at least feel their feelings :) , if what we are doing works and we get a couple viewers :) . I can't wait to see with what the competition comes up with! We can listen to them also and we will just try to be gentle :) !  

No stress :) certain things are "Dicked" ( I think that has something to do with "Dick and Jane" and learning how to read. God I am old.)

Love yu Bandit!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:09 pm

I think that you're right, we'll only do this as long as we're both having fun with it :)  And I enjoy doing this with you as well, it has been a lot of fun chatting with you!  If you want, I can place a "Want ad" for a moderator and a ghost expert on the message boards :)  Maybe we'll get some interesting answers lol

I think our "viewers" are interested, why else would they check this place out...who knows what the future will bring!? (ok, well I don't even if others are capable of that lol)

Lets just take it easy, follow the road less traveled, and see where the destination ends up to be :)  Maybe we can learn to levitate in addition to teleportation HAHAHA :D

Love,
~Toni

Callie

Post by Callie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi, Callie here, I have only posted twice, and I don't normally talk about this to anyone. When I was 32 I was at work, I and I felt a hand on my shoulder; I turned to find no-one in the room. I went back to what I was doing (I was storing boxes) I went to stack another box and I felt a hand on my hand and I felt a wave of sadness, then peace. An hour later I got a call that my grandmother that I was very close to had died. Something similar happened when I lost my best friend in a car accident

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Callie wrote:Hi, Callie here, I have only posted twice, and I don't normally talk about this to anyone. When I was 32 I was at work, I and I felt a hand on my shoulder; I turned to find no-one in the room. I went back to what I was doing (I was storing boxes) I went to stack another box and I felt a hand on my hand and I felt a wave of sadness, then peace. An hour later I got a call that my grandmother that I was very close to had died. Something similar happened when I lost my best friend in a car accident

While it is a sad instance, at least you can smile in the fact that they tried to bring you peace in their passing.  I have always felt that only those we are truely connected to, truely close to can touch us in such a way...You seemed to have touched their lives :)

ladyhawke999

Post by ladyhawke999 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 pm

I don't know if that can qualify for the mystic competition, but a couple of times I dreamed about things that really happened some months later!  It was nothing directly linked to my life, but to beloved friends of mine. it was all about a stolen car. A friend of mine had his car stolen in identical conditions of the dream I had. I also after had this dreamed talked to him but he didn't believe me by the time. Around five months later in the same circumstances of my dream he was stopped on a trafic light and a man pointed a gun to his had and told him to get out of the car and walk through a very long transversal street counting till 100 without looking behind, otherwise.... Thanks God nothing happened to him.

acaveyogi

Yogi and The Bandit..."The beginning."

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:09 am

Bandit81101 wrote:I think that you're right, we'll only do this as long as we're both having fun with it :)  And I enjoy doing this with you as well, it has been a lot of fun chatting with you!  If you want, I can place a "Want ad" for a moderator and a ghost expert on the message boards :)  Maybe we'll get some interesting answers lol

I think our "viewers" are interested, why else would they check this place out...who knows what the future will bring!? (ok, well I don't even if others are capable of that lol)

Lets just take it easy, follow the road less traveled, and see where the destination ends up to be :)  Maybe we can learn to levitate in addition to teleportation HAHAHA :D

Love,
~Toni
I love you, "The Bandit Toni!" :) It is something to do and if we can help promote this messageboard and have fun at the same time, then "we" are happy. And happy is fun!

Love you!

yogi john

acaveyogi

Yogi and The Bandit...

Post by acaveyogi » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:20 am

Bandit81101 wrote:A moderator and a ghost expert, wow, I don't know.  I'm pretty new to this board yet and have no idea what everyone specializes in...I have an idea though

Love,
~Toni
Bandit Toni, your idea works for me :) marshal your forces and I am one of your forces. I work best under guidance :) If you think that I should have a look at something, then I will go have a look at it. I do not mind :)

You are loved!

yogi john

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:26 am

Alright, then as soon as I have adequat time I will post "Help Wanted" threads :D  Lets see what happens :D
Love,
~Toni

Return to “General Discussion”