Intutitiotrusting your gut

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ronnie83

Intutitiotrusting your gut

Post by Ronnie83 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 pm

I was wondering what anyone felt about using your intuition for events in life like job hunting or sizing up people. I have been wondering because I thought I had an ally at my workplace who I have found out is not as friendly as I had thought. I have to wonder what happened to my atenna with in this instance.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:57 pm

Oh some poeple bypass thas internal antenna sometimes but you have to ask yourself if your instincts did tell you that this person was no good and you rationalised it and ignored it?

We are very good at ignoring our own instincts when it suits us and not even being aware that we have ignored them!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:08 pm

I use my intuition and gifts for everything.  It is there to use.  Some feel not for ourselves. I believe it is for me too.   My mother is in real estate.  She keeps having to relearn that when she returns to her Spiritual values, she does better selling houses.  

Every job I have found I have followed that internal antennae. Driving, we use the skills I have. Again, my mother and me, in the car driving, there is an ice storm.  I got the message to go another way and told her.  She didn't "get" that it was a psychic hit and kept going her way.  We did donuts down the other side of the hill and were close to getting hit by a bus. The bus driver was terrified.  

To me, these gifts are there to use.  If I get that I need to go look at a job in that place.  That is where I need to go. For me and maybe for others.  I have to trust the information.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 pm

I get gut feelings about people.  When I was younger and would get a bad feeling about someone I would give them the benefit of the doubt, which always turned out in the worst for me.  Now that I'm older (and wiser;)) I trust that instinct, because it has never led me astray.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:22 am

Hi Ronnie,

I do nothing without intuition. ( have you read my posts?).

Suzie is very right, I do this knowing it. Not smart. Live and learn!!!!!!!

Tourbi, you know!!!!!!!

Bandit, now that you are SO OLD at 27, I know how this works for you. I do the same.

Lots of love to you all.
Karlene

sweetykat

Post by sweetykat » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:21 am

My instincts  are  very  right   most of the  time,  i do  tend to  second guess myself  and  that  is  never a good  thing,  i have to  learn  not to do that  which is o ne  reason  i am  on  this  site   to  learn  to use my  gift to  learn to  channel my  gift and to  learn  to  trust  my gift.     as  Tourbu said  it is  ther e to use.

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:11 am

normally my gut feeling is right but sometimes its wrong cause i know i worry too much sometimes

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Use the gut feelings before you apply the mind to its message.  This is where the intuition falls short - when we over analyze the message.

Return to “General Discussion”