What would your 3 wishes be????

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 pm

I wish for just one thing and that is to have just one wish.

hope704

My three wishes would be....

Post by hope704 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:18 pm

:smt006
My three wishes would be:
1. That my house would be paid off in the right way.
2. That my oldest daughter would realize her dreams in the movies and entertaiment business, move out and have her own life and be happy. whew!
3. That my youngest daughter would find someone that would respect and love her and the children, marry her and she and they would live happily ever after. :smt017 we all have problems but you know what I mean :smt011

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Don't worry yourself Hope, your youngest daughter will find that person who will love and respect her and the children.

MysticWind

Three Wishes

Post by MysticWind » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:10 pm

1st - To have a job that I really like and keep.
2nd- To have a BF who really gives a darn.
3rd- To be able to live and practice like I want to.

DofS

Post by DofS » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:50 pm

1. Get famous
2. Get rich
3. Get laid.

pranay

Post by pranay » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Dofs wrote:1. Get famous
2. Get rich
3. Get laid.
So typical. Here are my three wishes:

1. My boards go well.
2. Get into the college of my dreams.
3. Live upto my parents expectations.

reactor6

Post by reactor6 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:14 pm

My wishes would be for the world to be nothingness, for the power to imagine things into the nothingness, and for everything I create to constantly and sincerely praise me. Of course if I wished for the nothingness that might get rid of the wishes as well. Everything would be nothingness.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:55 am

reactor6,
Why nothingness?????????????

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 am

Yes, why nothingness?

DofS

Post by DofS » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:27 pm

reactor6 wrote:My wishes would be for the world to be nothingness, for the power to imagine things into the nothingness, and for everything I create to constantly and sincerely praise me. Of course if I wished for the nothingness that might get rid of the wishes as well. Everything would be nothingness.
someone's pesmistic

reactor6

Post by reactor6 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Why nothingness. That's a good question.

I guess it's because I find nothingness to be soothing and uplifting.

"Nothingness" is something I think of as a white abyss, as death, as some point in the back of your mind where everything's quiet. Its a light and a darkness that envelops you. You no longer think, you no longer sense. There's nothing around you, nothing to question, nothing to fear. Everything's quiet, eerily peaceful. You're floating, separated from your body, mind, and soul -- everything. You don't know who you are or what is or even that there is.

I can imagine being God in this nothingness and the thought is sheer exhilaration. There is no established medium saying you can't do it this way, you just go for it. You create everything that ever was all over again and even some things that were never created. You are born again and you can make yourself super strong and super smart and super pretty. You define existence. That's everything.

I had a dream and it shaped my mind to think like this. I only know the gist of it because it was so long ago. There were some aliens about to invade the planet and a bunch of us teenagers went into a dome and tried to organize a resistance. In one of the rooms there was a box, and an old woman standing by the box. I don't remember quite how, but I watched this woman put her mind and her body and soul into it. Then I did the same thing with my body and then my mind but I didn't put my soul in it and that sucked my mind and body out of the box. And in the dream I was this close to discovering what death was like.

I'm not saying that's what death is like, in fact I don't believe that's what the dream was about, but the dream did shape my mind to think of this white floating paradise that could only be described as nothingness, this box that would hold my mind, body, and soul and allow me to feel peace (which is all I wanted at the time, now I want to be happy).

dolly

WISHES

Post by dolly » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:34 pm

1ST WISH TO HAVE ANOTHER HEALTHY BABY.2ND GOOD HEALTH FOR MY DAUGHTER,HUSBAND AND MYSELF.3RD LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND A MEANINGFUL ONE I DONOT WANT TO DRIFT THROUGH LIFE I WISH IT TO BE FULFILLING ...

jlo

Post by jlo » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:40 pm

My 3 wishes :

1. To find the perfect job and be happy with it.
2. To be in good health.
3. To live in harmony with everyone around me.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:28 pm

1. Peace & Unconditional Love on Earth between every human being.

2. Wellbeing of everyone.

3. Everyone should be content with their life & everything in their life.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:44 am

My three wishes exactly matches with that of vishwas's.

1.   There should not   be war among nations, peace should prevail all over the world.

2.   There should not be any single child left orphan, and no more Old age homes, and every parents should be taken care of   by their   own  off springs.

3.  No single divorce case should be filled in the courts in future, every one should understand the real values of marriage.

I request all to carry forward this thread   please.

Return to “General Discussion”