122120012 (December 21, 2012)

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:55 pm

I don't believe anyone is forgotten.  We have always had the choice to turn to the light or to the dark.  That is where our lessons are found.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:39 am

Spot on Spiritalk but not everyone can see it the same way.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:54 pm

A shift in consciousness could wreak havoc if that shift is of such proportion as to be, how can I say it, so discontinuous with their normal state that they scream for help, while yet others are empowered. We are talking globally. Imagine what would happen if LSD was introduced into the drinking water of any town......?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:15 pm

LSD would be an aberation, while meditation is calming.  Why introduce drugs anywhere?  The fact is...the best high is a spiritual one from getting in touch with self.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:48 pm

spiritalk wrote:LSD would be an aberation, while meditation is calming.  Why introduce drugs anywhere?  The fact is...the best high is a spiritual one from getting in touch with self.

Please, please. Try not to distort, or maybe I was not clear, or you didn't take the time to read and get the point-I'm not selling drugs here. You have got to quit it - as I am rolling on the floor. Your a joy   :smt005

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:17 pm

There was a book written quite some time ago called "THE FUTURE IS NOW" and in that book, they showed a survey of people who had a mystical experience of Oneness and although their mystical experience seemed more valid than their ordinary state of consciousness and although, they experienced a love like no other, when asked if they could have another such encounter with love, 90% or so, said-NO WAY!  :)

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Overwhelming. The mind cannot comprehend what it doesn't want to know.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:49 pm

I think you pretty much summed it up Looking-Glass.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:57 pm

No I don't think that Looking Glass summed anything up from what could see, this is not a one way street, have another look.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 pm

I love you too Samson. ((Samson))

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:28 am

Samson, there is always another point of view. Please, share?

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:45 am

I come here from time to time just to see what has been written and find alot of it to be very meaningful, but then you find some go off in a different direction and forget what has truly has been said, I believe everyone has the right to say what they feel as long as they keep it to the subject that is at hand and not go off with the fairies like alot do, but by saying this I wasn't picking on Looking Glass or even you Lighting, I was just making a point.

Samson.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Samson wrote:I come here from time to time just to see what has been written and find alot of it to be very meaningful, but then you find some go off in a different direction and forget what has truly has been said, I believe everyone has the right to say what they feel as long as they keep it to the subject that is at hand and not go off with the fairies like alot do, but by saying this I wasn't picking on Looking Glass or even you Lighting, I was just making a point.

Samson.
Looks like we've drifted off the topic again.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:51 pm

No Pranay no one has drifted off the topic here, I was just using my freedom of speech.

vjm530

Post by vjm530 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:32 pm

After all the research (reading) I have done on and off over the past several years I can see that some of the info/data/assumptions posted here are vague and incomplete. (i.e. it's a 2600 year cycle and we are suppose to be in the last or 5th cycle of the Mayan Long calendar and nothing at all to do with numerology) I suggest if you are truly interested in this incredible 'challenge', YouTube and Google '2012' and get different points of view and most of all up to date information. As we get closer to the date it becomes more interesting. Most Americans who have ever heard of this, even though it has been discussed, etc for a long time, tend to think 'yeah, right'! But, what 'if' it was true that 'something' beyond our wildest comprehension is going to happen in only 4 years? If this IS true it's scary at best. So much to digest especially what to do. Anyway, as I mentioned above, check out what other reliable scientists, doctors, explorers, (professionals) are saying and then draw your own opinion.

"This only applies in America in GB it's 21122001 so as usual it's gibberish." . . . where in the world did you get that from?

My biggest worry is a massive panic as we get closer to this date whether it be true or not.

To me there are so many tragic things happening on our planet at a faster rate that ever before that there just could be some truth to an event that we never thought was possible. The most important thing is to have an open mind to the possibilities whatever they are.

Return to “General Discussion”