Indigo Children - Maybe you are an indigo child?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luxor

Indigo Children - Maybe you are an indigo child?

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 am

Greetings mystic people!

:smt006

How do you know you are an indigo child?
Well you need to fulfill a few condition:

1.You are very sensitive
2.You feel other peoples intentions and taughts
3.You remember you already been here on Earth,but you are not quite sure when or what exactly you were doing here.
4.You love yourself,and often you stop when you pass next to a miror not because you think you are beautiful (but you are) it is because you see your soul so clearly that looking at your own eyes hypnotize yourself,you see your soul.
5.You have highly developed intuition and often can do a very clear and rich astral travels to past,present,future.
6.For you there is no other than you,which means you are not egocentric,
often you live alone in your own world.
7.You have a deep wise "old soul" eyes which hypnotize others and you can be manipulative in a spiritual way
8.You are bitting you tongue when you are occupied,when you work
9.You know you know the essential universe truth.
10.While you are very young you have impressed everybody with you mature and imaginitive thinking.
11.You have huge memory capacity - 4GB (hehe)
12.You can only be with "your own kind" people,indigo kind,and others make u thick and depressed.
13.You are very creative and usually posses one or more talents.
14.You can see other peoples auras and energy they are using
15.You are eternal child

If you have satisfied 50 percent you are a indigo child.
The term which is used "indigo" it is a color of Ajna chakra.
Because of the Third eye which is the most active chakra in these children.
The people born after 1980 are usually considered as Indigo but a generation few before too as I have understood.

What do you think about this phenomena?

Truth beyond all

Luxor

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:00 pm

A lot of these seem self-indulgent, but i found this one to be interesting:

12) You can only be with "your own kind" people,indigo kind,and others make u thick and depressed.

If a person were to be so enlightened, would they not know that all people are of their kind? None is lesser.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 pm

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Thats right looking glass.

It is true that people who do not have the same energy or negative energy makes indigo child feel depressed and worried cause It is a principle of mirror.
I have considered this.
Maybe these children are just a product (just an expression) of globalization,capitalism and rich parents mostly keeping their children away from any pain and suffering what is called work.They can do what ever they want all the time so they have nothing else to do except to think about themselfs.And any other who intrudes their world makes them thick cause it is new to them so they are affraid of that people specially if they have developed their I,or if they have the will.And then they use analitics which they have learned with analizing thtmself to manipulate other people and usually they dont do much of work,just finding way to play and be out of worry like a child.
Love they have....Like everybody else.

I didnt know that here was already topics on Indigo people,I am new in mystic board.

Greetings  

Luxor

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:30 pm

thanx for links ;-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:30 pm

You are very welcome they make interesting reading :)

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I know.
I am indigo child.
I analize myself too here

Truth beyond all

Luxor

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 am

Luxor,

I posted a thread on indigos here a while back, but I find that most of the lists contain things that are not what I would think of as a part of myself... I know that I have always been different, have always known it, but MANY things that I have read about indigos and a sense of entitlement I think are more faults than qualities... I think that they have more to do with THIS life and how people react to them more than the abilities that they have... (I do think of myself as indigo, but I also think that it is only a small piece of who I am) I find that when reading about indigos, (NOT here but on the web and such) that I would not like to meet many of them, as I can not stand someone who thinks that they are better than others and that is the impression that many many people have after meeting an indigo child... *shrugs* perhaps it is only me that sees this, but I don't think so... Anyways Welcome to Mystic Board, and I would be happy to talk to you about life and experiences, I think that it might be good for me to share with another indigo...

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                       Nyte

butterworth

indigo

Post by butterworth » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:08 pm

waou ! i'm born in 1980 : and the answers are more than 50% ! I'm one of those. What  shall I do with it?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:18 pm

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species.

We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the las100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.      

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

I believe these were the people who coined the phrase - could be wrong on that one?  But it does give some wonderful information without judgements - one of the very few on the Internet to bring a positive viewpoint.

This information is not about anyone being 'special'.  But it has helped many of us oldies to recognize there was a purpose to some of our life challenges and we are not alone.  It has helped a lot of people I know to understand themselves and to stop trying to fit in and embrace their uniqueness.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind? yes.Is this world for me???

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?yesMany told me that

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?yesI am planning to change that society

Do you feel out of place in today's world?yesWhat amI doing here?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?yesA bright and beautiful world is on the way

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?yesI am not psychic for time being but many times I just know what's happening

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?yesyes

Are you a truth seeker?yesWhat's the truth?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?yesIf someone could tell me about my mission

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?yesnot anymore at mysticboard

Misunderstood by family?yesI have been the black sheep

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?yes...

Are you emotionally sensitive?yeslol

Did you have a difficult childhood?yeshaha.I am tougher now

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?yesyes i feel they taking my power.But no more now!!!

:smt003

thank you for the quiz Spiritalk

dhav :smt020

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:27 am

This is a nice test!

thanx

atime2heal

A 1970 indigo

Post by atime2heal » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:56 am

I was born in 1970 & am an indigo.

daizyblackrose

All List Together & my anwser to those question lol.

Post by daizyblackrose » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:10 pm

1.You are very sensitive: Yes

2.You feel other peoples intentions and thoughts: Yes at times.

3.You remember you already been here on Earth,but you are not quite sure when or what exactly you were doing here: Yeah am still wondering that one.

4.You love yourself,and often you stop when you pass next to a mirror not because you think you are beautiful (but you are) it is because you see your soul so clearly that looking at your own eyes hypnotize yourself,you see your soul: Lol yes way too many times to be exact!  

5.You have highly developed intuition and often can do a very clear and rich astral travels to past,present,future: Lol that gets the brush off here at home.(By my hubby tho he don't know this side of me, like my mom dos.)

6.For you there is no other than you,which means you are not egocentric,
often you live alone in your own world: O.O you have no idea.

7.You have a deep wise "old soul" eyes which hypnotize others and you can be manipulative in a spiritual way: Hahaha yeah that was noticed when I was a baby, funny huh?

8.You are biting you tongue when you are occupied,when you work: I've been doing that alot lately yes.

9.You know you know the essential universe truth: yeah.

10.While you are very young you have impressed everybody with you mature and imaginative thinking: When I was little girl I would have a better more funner convo  with adults on there level then those of my own age lol.

11.You have huge memory capacity: I soak up info like a sponge, but when I need said info it's like loading a comp at times. Takes forever lol.  

12.You can only be with "your own kind" people,indigo kind,and others make u thick and depressed: Not always, but tho I do know three others like me that live in the same house as me. and all of them are family lol.

13.You are very creative and usually posses one or more talents: Lol oh heck yes.

14.You can see other peoples auras and energy they are using: Energy yes, auras on people not so muchly but on things like trees and such yes.

15.You are eternal child: More like outside and inside to be exact.

1. Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades: Lol yes.

2. Are very creative and enjoy making things: You have no idea lol.

3. Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something: Hehe yeah & it bugs my hubby dearly.

4. Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school: I only like going to school for the fact of friends, art, music, & getting out of my house for part of the day.

5. Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure: Look at #4 on that one.

6. May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult: Helplessness & sadness at times yes but never suicide.

7. Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment: In fact I've never held a real job before. (For reasons I won't go into here.)

8. Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions: Work alone, cause I get things done quicker when I only have me to rely on.

9. Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity: Yes indeed.

10. May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding): Both. It depends on the day, time, & mood am in.

11. May have trouble with RAGE: Let it simmer, in time it will boil over lol.

12. Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal: Yes see as am not a voter.

13. Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't matter: I always felt that no matter who I'd pick, that I'd pick the wrong person in the end lol.

14. Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc: Hmmm.....am married with 3 kids, I stay at home to watch the kids, the fence is brown lol.

15.Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at "Big Brother watching you: They can kiss my *** for all I care all I ask is to be free.

16. Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path: Yup indeed.

17. Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years: When I became a teen, tho there was things that have happen before then.

18. Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn't mean you're not an indigo, though: Am not sure on that one atm.

19. Have strong intuition: No doubt bout it lol.

20. Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations: Yes.

21. Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices: Psychic yes, premonitions yes, angels no, ghosts yes, obe maybe once, hearing voices at times yes.

22. May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out: Yeah my cell phone like to go off tho it had been charged.(Hate when that happens.) The lights love to flicker once n awhile when am near. (The bath light most diffidently loves to.)

23. May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities: Am always thinking bout them.

24. Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality: -.- no & yes. don't have the right guy to be expressive with atm.

25. Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books: Here & there yes & no.

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?: Yeah at times.

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?: Lol too many times yes.

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?: at times yes.

Do you feel out of place in today's world? Yeah.

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?: You have no clue.

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?: Too many times.

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?: yes indeed.

Are you a truth seeker?: yup.

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?: yeah but I'm wondering what tho?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?: when not online yes.

Misunderstood by family?: by hubby & my mother yes.

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?: yes & no.

Are you emotionally sensitive?: Umm.....yes.

Did you have a difficult childhood?: Had my problems but it was not to bad.

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?: Yeah.

So as you can see I fit in with that. But that is not the only thing thats special bout me ether.  and for me I was born in Feb of 1982.

Always Daydreaming,
Daizy  :smt020

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind? Very much so - I know my purpose - or I think I do, but I often feel that society and the ignorant masses do not deserve the wonderful gifts I have to offer. (Luckily, I've realized - there is no 'deserve'.)

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years? Yes - generally speaking, I've always been the 'mature' one - even when I was 5 years old - whether I was with my parents, or my 7-12 yo. friends.

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society? The word 'conform' makes me want to set the world on fire.

Do you feel out of place in today's world? Absolutely - and rather than change myself, I'll change the world.

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you? As in, the aforementioned ignorant masses?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not? I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Too much abuse may have caused me to shut myself off.

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real? I typically don't discuss reality because I think I will be misunderstood if I do.

Are you a truth seeker? Truth>(all - truth); Truth=all.

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life? I believe so.

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs? Not anymore.

Misunderstood by family? To such a degree that I no longer consider my parents 'family'. (Rather than considering 'family' a negative term - like I used to).

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind? Not so much - anymore.

Are you emotionally sensitive? Too much abuse may have caused me to shut myself off - so probably yes.

Did you have a difficult childhood? To such a degree that I no longer consider my parents family.

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority? In a sense - I am contrarian by nature, so feeling dis-empowered causes me to empower myself to rise above the cause of the initial disempowerment. I do believe however that any authority is too much authority.

I consider myself an indigo child. I also consider the term indigo child absolutely silly. Believing in (mostly spiritual) evolution, I believe that there has always been those who were capable of more than what was considered to be normal. As a practicioner of numerology, I consider my name to be the origin of my abilities. (And guess what - my numbers fall in very nicely with the above 'test' of whether one is an indigo child.)

Like the Walrus (and my signature) says - we're cabbages and kings - why contemplate cabbagedom when you can go out there and be a king?

Note - I work in a nursery - 60 children between 10 and 34 months - the vast majority of which absolutely adore me. I have some thoughts about a few of them - but really - it's quite hard to tell. (Maybe I should read that book I bought a year ago about starchildren.)

Return to “General Discussion”