Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

obvious@live.ca

also

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:10 am

ok. I should really try to think all at one time,

b
u
t

with the synchronicity and the lightening of one's self, I have to say that I have been having to go through other's opinions of what I should feel guilty about, and it has been pretty outrageous, so in some ways I would question some of the feelings of guilt one might have as outside oneself, if you are sensitive and affected by other people's feelings, not everyone is truthful or rational to even themselves, and they feel strongly, which can send a big reaction coming your way, from from my point of view, has been a direct Lie, and a big one.

so do please be careful when lightening your memories and remember to be kind to yourself? sometimes people really over-react and over-react to something that is just not truthful....

its a long story, but it points out the fact that if someone feels strongly enough about a lie, and you don't feel as strongly about what happened,
or you over-react to things, by placing more of a burden or responsibility on yourself, such as making yourself responsible for other's reactions, please be aware and ready to stand up for yourself and the Truth.

I think that might be part of the step work that says to admit to yourself and someone else that you did something wrong, to double check that you are processing what you did correctly and assigning yourself a correct amount of the burden of guilt and not letting sheer force of emotion give you a big Guilty Bill, including Interest.

obvious@live.ca

still thinking

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 am

still thinking, having a conversation and it suddenly felt like a third party was watching, because my thoughts took a turn, they usually take that turn, but this time I was aware of the turn, realized....

this might be a karma, dharma thing?

is karma between the interested parties, but is dharma when an outside party comes in? Now this outside party would have to be aware of the Truth, and I mean the big Truth, be totally aware, not just like a fight between two neighbours in a building and having the rest of the neighbours step in, all having the same opinions, so again,t hat would just be a balancing of feeling power, but someone who could look from above and actually see what was going on without having any other opinion other than what boundaries were actually crossed, what level of forgiveness should exist for things such as taking into consideration that you were only seven, for example (grrr...)accountability perhaps, situational dynamics....such as the person with a person dying in their car that ran that red light, racing to the hospital, everyone that saw would say, darn that person is a jerk, they ran the red light, so perhaps there were ten people that saw the red light run, and only the Truth and the person driving the car, and hopefully the saved person knows that it was to save a life.....karma leaves that person accountable for the red light run, dharma perhaps? or something else that should be in place if I do not know the definition properly, knows that they were all green lights on the way to the hospital....for Life.

minaxie

Post by minaxie » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:41 am

I call guilt the indigestion of the soul... you know you shouldn't have gone it - whatever 'it' is - sometime it couldn't be helped (which helps ease your conscience a bit)..  other times - you just know you shouldn't have.. and your conscience is on the 'drops on a stone' slow torture mode... like food you shouldn't have eaten, the words, actions, the remembered grief / pain of the target of your actions all keeps coming back up..

Return to “General Discussion”