What was the first dream you ever had?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

What was the first dream you ever had?

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Do you remember what your first dream that you can actually remember was?

my first dream that i remember was a house falling down, and then the lions who attacked and ate me were the reocurring ones that i had

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Dying in a sinking submarine.

FireRose

Post by FireRose » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:50 pm

A beautiful garden filled with pure white light and flowers that almost looked like glass ... I've never seen anything even close to that beautiful since ... I was about 2 years old or younger.
Also, a huge room with a bunch of different fancy staircases in a circle all seemingly leading to one place (same age). I could never get all the way up one no matter which I chose I always woke up first.

My first nightmare (around the same age) was falling in clouds surrounded by different houses. Weird. Sometimes I'd be falling up. lol.
Around 3 or 4yrs old I had nightmares of either being decapitated or crucified.
All of these were recurring.

Interesting topic.... thanks for posting.

darkmystica

Post by darkmystica » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:44 am

I only remember my first nightmare, and i don't even remember much of that now to be honest!

I was about 4 years old, and all i can remember is that i was surrounded on all sides by these lovely green hills of grass, however everytime i tried to take a step, the grass would burn me like fire. Doesn't sound too scary, but i suppose you had to be there!!

Gothessa

Post by Gothessa » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:12 am

My first dream was a nightmare that kept on for a long time.

I dreamed that my stepfather who was a wolf were chasing me in the basement, and the hallway in the basement was so long and had so many doors, that were locked.
At the end when I felt the wolfs breath in my neck I managed to open one door up, and that always woke me up :-)

I stopped having this dream, when I one day turned and killed the wolf with a shovel...

scary one for a kid...:-)

Minakochan

Post by Minakochan » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:30 am

I don't remember my first dream. But all my life I've had wild dreams
The earliest dream that I can remember is one I had when I was about 12, and I still remember this because it was the first dream I wrote down.

I was in a room with my childhood friend's family (whom I haven't seen or talked to for over 10 years already), having dinner in his bedroom.
And something happened, somebody called me and I walked into their TV. I remember the feeling, I was in a cloudy environment, it was hot with a cold soft wind. Someone came up to me and offered me some leaf for me to eat. I tried it and commented that it tasted like lettuce. Then I got back to my friend and woke up.

Return to “General Discussion”